GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm moving in with my boyfriend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 00:39
"Your darling mother"
I've had it easier this last year or so living with my mom, as spoiled and selfish as that seems. But my boyfriend a while back ago begged me to go live him and I spontaniously agreed because I thought it'd be a nice idea. Now though he's so hyped up about....and I'm was having second thoughts.

I don't see us lasting any longer than a month. For some reason though I just can't dump him NOW. It's bad of me to lead him on like this. I'd hate for someone not to tell me the truth and still loving someone, not knowing the truth about their feelings about me.

Regardless I'm moving in with him. I can't belive I'm doing it, but I am. I hate myself so much for this. I'm usually really outspoken, loud, real. Why am I doing this to him?!

I want to see a guys view on this. Please don't hesitate to call me any names for being this much of a B-ch. Don't think I won't have a half-witted come-back though.
Thu 11/08/05 at 04:37
Regular
Yourmom wrote:
> I'll tell you the details tomorrow morning. On another note I'm
> disapointed that no one called me any names. You guys are
> weak>_>

You're a goat-sucking monkey +urd.

Feel better?

On another note, don't be such a pu**y, break up with him.

By text.
Thu 11/08/05 at 04:35
"Your darling mother"
Chippxero wrote:
> Move in and get all long term agreements in his name then dump him and
> leave his with a load of debt.

That idea is right up on my list with "Kill him and forge his will".
Thu 11/08/05 at 04:30
"Your darling mother"
Cycloon wrote:
> Jesus, don't move in and then break up.

Okay, I understand this dilema seems pretty one sided in whats right to do, but I love this guy. Not in the same way he loves me but either way even before we began dating we always wanted to move in with each other. We're that close.

He's so exited about me moving in. We haven't come out THAT long anyhow. We've been friends for longer. Talked to some people, and I decided to break up with him tommorow morning. Afterward we could decide if he still wants me to be with him. It'll be akward at first but I see things working out.

I'll tell you the details tomorrow morning. On another note I'm disapointed that no one called me any names. You guys are weak>_>
Thu 11/08/05 at 01:55
Regular
"Touched!"
Chippxero wrote:
> Move in and get all long term agreements in his name then dump him and
> leave his with a load of debt.

You sadistic mother...nice idea!
Thu 11/08/05 at 01:10
Regular
"Captain to you."
Move in and get all long term agreements in his name then dump him and leave his with a load of debt.
Thu 11/08/05 at 01:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Jesus, don't move in and then break up.
Thu 11/08/05 at 01:05
"High polygon count"
Being a guy, and having been on the receiving end of something similar, you'll hurt him a lot less if you're up front about it.

If you want to break up with him, please do it NOW, before you move in with him. He might hate you for it at first, but he'll thank you for it later. Even if he doesn't know it yet.
Thu 11/08/05 at 00:53
Regular
"you've got a beard"
suck it up and tell him.
... and pray he's not the vindictive, spiteful type. although, NOT being a woman, i doubt he is.
Thu 11/08/05 at 00:44
Regular
"8==="
Try talking to actual people about it.

We'll just take the pee and we don't know you at all.

Try your friends.
Thu 11/08/05 at 00:39
"Your darling mother"
I've had it easier this last year or so living with my mom, as spoiled and selfish as that seems. But my boyfriend a while back ago begged me to go live him and I spontaniously agreed because I thought it'd be a nice idea. Now though he's so hyped up about....and I'm was having second thoughts.

I don't see us lasting any longer than a month. For some reason though I just can't dump him NOW. It's bad of me to lead him on like this. I'd hate for someone not to tell me the truth and still loving someone, not knowing the truth about their feelings about me.

Regardless I'm moving in with him. I can't belive I'm doing it, but I am. I hate myself so much for this. I'm usually really outspoken, loud, real. Why am I doing this to him?!

I want to see a guys view on this. Please don't hesitate to call me any names for being this much of a B-ch. Don't think I won't have a half-witted come-back though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.