GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm moving in with my boyfriend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 00:39
"Your darling mother"
I've had it easier this last year or so living with my mom, as spoiled and selfish as that seems. But my boyfriend a while back ago begged me to go live him and I spontaniously agreed because I thought it'd be a nice idea. Now though he's so hyped up about....and I'm was having second thoughts.

I don't see us lasting any longer than a month. For some reason though I just can't dump him NOW. It's bad of me to lead him on like this. I'd hate for someone not to tell me the truth and still loving someone, not knowing the truth about their feelings about me.

Regardless I'm moving in with him. I can't belive I'm doing it, but I am. I hate myself so much for this. I'm usually really outspoken, loud, real. Why am I doing this to him?!

I want to see a guys view on this. Please don't hesitate to call me any names for being this much of a B-ch. Don't think I won't have a half-witted come-back though.
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:24
Regular
"Selected"
fire will fix all these "problems"
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:17
Regular
You have a very strange relationship.

"You're ugly, you suck in bed and I don't want to go out with you anymore"

"We can still live together though, right?"
Thu 11/08/05 at 20:30
"Your darling mother"
I told him this morning. He instantly responded with "This doesn't mean that you won't move in with me, does it?!" <3 I'm so happy!!!111eleventy!!#@($

Now to respond to all the comments.=/
Thu 11/08/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Ineedsleep wrote:
> There is always someone else out there to get laid by.
>
> !!!

What's with the exclaimation marks? I stated a fact - not an exclaimation!

:D
Thu 11/08/05 at 14:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hahaha

Goatboy is the devil on my shoulder
Thu 11/08/05 at 13:27
Regular
She's not English though, so why would she "be" English?
I unvote you, Domaye, because you're a bit of an idiot.
Thu 11/08/05 at 12:58
Regular
"-_-"
Be english
*mum
Thu 11/08/05 at 12:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Borat for notable.
Thu 11/08/05 at 12:55
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> There is always someone else out there to get laid by.

!!!
Thu 11/08/05 at 12:54
Regular
Regarding the original post :

No, you're right, you shouldn't tell him about how much he disgusts you, yet. Wait until you move in with him and he is truly happy, wanting for nothing and content with the world. Then tell him you hate him, destroy any remaining faith in the fairer sex he has and ridicule him in front of his friends. You should find this reasonably easy as it is a talent most women have. After this you may wish to sleep with one of his best friends or brother if he has one. This should seal his fate at the bottom of a fast-flowing river.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.