GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm moving in with my boyfriend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 00:39
"Your darling mother"
I've had it easier this last year or so living with my mom, as spoiled and selfish as that seems. But my boyfriend a while back ago begged me to go live him and I spontaniously agreed because I thought it'd be a nice idea. Now though he's so hyped up about....and I'm was having second thoughts.

I don't see us lasting any longer than a month. For some reason though I just can't dump him NOW. It's bad of me to lead him on like this. I'd hate for someone not to tell me the truth and still loving someone, not knowing the truth about their feelings about me.

Regardless I'm moving in with him. I can't belive I'm doing it, but I am. I hate myself so much for this. I'm usually really outspoken, loud, real. Why am I doing this to him?!

I want to see a guys view on this. Please don't hesitate to call me any names for being this much of a B-ch. Don't think I won't have a half-witted come-back though.
Thu 11/08/05 at 12:29
Regular
If you (yourmum) have a moustache and a spare chicken costume, then that would presumably also help proceedings...
Thu 11/08/05 at 12:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Having read this, I suggest:

That you are yet another mindless wittering female who has neither the sense nor the intelligence to think for itself and needs to validate herself in the eyes of others rather than act like an emotional adult.

I hope your boyfriend laughs when you dump him and I hope he shags your best mate so you two fall out.
I also hope you end up pregnant by somebody else and it's malformed, giving you a constant reminder of your stupidity and vile attitude.

**edit**
I also hope you meet somebody like me, who'll smile sweetly and pretend to be really into you and tell you things you want to hear until he's slept with you and then laugh in your face and tell you how stupid you were for listening to him.

That is all.
Thu 11/08/05 at 12:10
Regular
Yourmom wrote:
> I don't see us lasting any longer than a month. For some reason
> though I just can't dump him NOW. It's bad of me to lead him on like
> this.

What are you, 12? He's with somebody who can't even be honest or talk about things like this with him. Instead you've gone off to talk to complete strangers on an internet chat forum - do you not think he'd be relieved if you break up? If you're going to live with your partner, at least get to the stage where you can talk to eachother.

> I hate myself so much for this.

A winning attitude. Have you been feeling like this for long? Were you very close to your mother? Do you sometimes find yourself talking, but can't figure out who you were talking to?

> I'm usually really outspoken, loud, real.

?? Don't even understand the last part. I'm not "hip", nor "hop" you see.

> Why am I doing this to him?!

Attention?

Is that more like the kind of mean abuse you came here for?
Thu 11/08/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Nightmare scenario for you then. People should NEVER date their best friends. Good friends are irreplaceable. There is always someone else out there to get laid by.

Wish you the best of luck with the breakup.
Thu 11/08/05 at 11:51
"Your darling mother"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Yourmom wrote:

> Afterward we could decide if he still wants me to be with him.
>
> Is he brain dead or are you? Why would he want to be with you when
> you are dumping him instead of moving in with him. Come to that -
> why dump him if you want to still be with him? What type of game are
> you playing?

He's one of my best friends. Me, him, and another friend named Diane have always wanted to live together. WAY before we started dating. This break up is not going to ruin the friendship.(at least I hope)

I'm going over his house at in a few hours.
Thu 11/08/05 at 11:47
"For the horde!!!!"
Just tell him now, there will never be a good time and if he finds out anyway you could lose his friendship to.
Thu 11/08/05 at 11:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
Meh.
Thu 11/08/05 at 11:35
Regular
Yourmom wrote:

> Buy me flowers or no dinner for a month^.~

No dinner for a months sounds less costly, I'd go with that.
Thu 11/08/05 at 09:06
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Yourmom wrote:

> decided to break up with him tommorow morning.

Best thing to do, just make a clean break of it.

> Afterward we could decide if he still wants me to be with him.

Is he brain dead or are you? Why would he want to be with you when you are dumping him instead of moving in with him. Come to that - why dump him if you want to still be with him? What type of game are you playing?

> It'll be akward at first but I see things working out.

Yep. You at your mothers and him being able to get on with life.
Thu 11/08/05 at 04:40
"Your darling mother"
Dead Spiders wrote:

> You're a goat-sucking monkey +urd.

> On another note, don't be such a pu**y, break up with him.

<3!!!!!!

Dead Spiders your my new b/f.

Buy me flowers or no dinner for a month^.~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.