GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top 10 Sci-fi movies, like, EVER... and stuff"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 23:38
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk[/URL]

Got a new guy writing stuff for the site, an American dude called Chris. He's pretty cool, he likes lists. Don't we all? So enjoy his list of the Top 10 Sci-fi movies of all time, and feel free to disagree vehemently in the comments section so I can totally see how popular I am.

Personally? I've seen two of the top ten. Whoops. I'm quite lame when it comes to Sci-fi. I'm always gonna argue for Jurassic Park to be in any list of top whatevers, just cos it rules.

For Goaty: the most audacious opening shot ever, I cried at Eternal Sunshine, etc etc etc. Your own little paragraph.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:47
Regular
"8==="
:D
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:47
Regular
What?
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:46
Regular
"8==="
Awww irony.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:45
Regular
Maybe not to you, Hedfix, but I don't think anyone cares.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:44
Regular
"8==="
Admittedly that's the one I haven't seen yet.

But 1 movie being good out of aset of 6 doesn't make a classic.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:43
Regular
It's entertaining - and I've voluntarily seen the originals (and their remastered to the dark side versions) many many times.

You've got to admit that Darth Vader's 'Nooooooo' in Episode 3 was cheesy enough to make it worth seeing alone!
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:38
Regular
"8==="
and it's not actually any good.
Thu 11/08/05 at 21:32
Regular
Daveus wrote:
> Hello? Star Wars!

It's a fairy-tale dressed as a sci-fi.
Wed 10/08/05 at 22:33
Regular
"The definitive tag"
pb wrote:
> Ah, the Robocop Director's Cut is fantastic. A classic.

It really is incredibly violent. I'd never seen the cut version before I bought it and I was genuinely shocked at how gory it was. The scene in which Murphy is killed is quite sickening

Still a class film though.
Wed 10/08/05 at 22:01
Regular
The Abyss : Special Edition

ought to be on that list.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.