GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top 10 Sci-fi movies, like, EVER... and stuff"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 23:38
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk[/URL]

Got a new guy writing stuff for the site, an American dude called Chris. He's pretty cool, he likes lists. Don't we all? So enjoy his list of the Top 10 Sci-fi movies of all time, and feel free to disagree vehemently in the comments section so I can totally see how popular I am.

Personally? I've seen two of the top ten. Whoops. I'm quite lame when it comes to Sci-fi. I'm always gonna argue for Jurassic Park to be in any list of top whatevers, just cos it rules.

For Goaty: the most audacious opening shot ever, I cried at Eternal Sunshine, etc etc etc. Your own little paragraph.
Sun 14/08/05 at 05:36
Regular
"8==="
Cool.
Sat 13/08/05 at 07:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It was nothing more than an average film, good but nothing amazing.

It's very dirivative, but worth it alone for the teeth firing bone gun. It wouldn't make my top 10, but it wouldn't be far off.

Speaking of which, Hedfix, Cronenburgs latest, "A History Of Voilence" is getting good reviews.
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:01
Regular
"8==="
That was just a quick list.

But yeah I preferred it to every Star Wars movie I've seen.
Fri 12/08/05 at 19:07
Regular
Hedfix wrote:

> It just doesn't deserve to feature in a top 10 of sci-fi.

Yet Existenz does?

It was nothing more than an average film, good but nothing amazing.
Fri 12/08/05 at 18:45
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> The why has it never been on the Sci-Fi channel?

They don't have the rights.
Fri 12/08/05 at 18:26
Regular
"8==="
monkey_man wrote:
> The why has it never been on the Sci-Fi channel?

Because Lita 3000 > Star Wars, duh!
Fri 12/08/05 at 18:25
Regular
"8==="
Star Wars is sci-fi.

It just doesn't deserve to feature in a top 10 of sci-fi.
Fri 12/08/05 at 15:13
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That wasn't even a proper sentence
Fri 12/08/05 at 15:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The why has it never been on the Sci-Fi channel?
Fri 12/08/05 at 15:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi Star Wars is sci-fi

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.