GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stealth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/08/05 at 14:35
"I love yo... lamp."
Evil Knightrider with wings.

I like it for the same reason I like Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal movies - stupid and with lots of explosions.
Sun 07/08/05 at 14:50
Regular
"8==="
monkey_man wrote:
>
> At least Bulletproof Monk had...something, I forget.

A monk.... he was bulletproof..
Sat 06/08/05 at 23:12
Regular
Goatboy wrote:

> I hope the sequel is called
> "Stealth 2:Evilplane goes to robot prison"

Where it'll go to the cells and get some robo-attention around it's input hole
Sat 06/08/05 at 22:32
Regular
Lifeline, I've told them it's going to be balls so it's a Michael Bay classic next week instead - The Island.

At least it'll have evil Sean Bean and lots of Johansson. But it'll be balls as well. I need cooler friends. I'll cut them loose tomorrow. They won't last a day.
Sat 06/08/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dont be friends with people who watch Stealth.
They'll be the same morons that like riding shopping trolleys into walls.
Sat 06/08/05 at 21:02
Regular
"bit of a brain"
What's more likely is that they'll all go, and then if you don't they'll never invite you to anything ever again. This is your only chance to stay friends with them, don't blow it.
Sat 06/08/05 at 20:51
Regular
After all my bile about this film, there's a chance I might be seeing this tomorrow. Which will suck, but the Descent has stopped showing, and I've already seen Wonka and Wedding Crashers, which are the only films out worth watching.

Of course, I could not go to the cinema. But everyone else is going, and they might talk about me behind my back if I don't go.
Sat 06/08/05 at 20:44
Regular
"The definitive tag"
A plane that becomes self-aware and sets about bombing a bunch of people? Well, that's what I gathered from the trailer anyway. It's quite possibly the stupidest idea for a film EVER.
Sat 06/08/05 at 18:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, but I did say constantly on here how it was going to suck, only to be met with "Yeah but it looks fun".
And what happened? "It sucked, I can't believe it was that bad"

So there Darkness lo-fi indieboy.
Sat 06/08/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goatboy wrote:
> Don't say I didnt warn you like I did with The Darkness, Day After
> Tomorrow, Tomb Raider movies and War of The Worlds.

Riiight, because you're the the only person that looked at Day After Tomorrow and thought it looked terrible.

At least Bulletproof Monk had...something, I forget.
Sat 06/08/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Don't say I didnt warn you like I did with The Darkness, Day After Tomorrow, Tomb Raider movies and War of The Worlds.

It's a film about an Evilplane that downloads the entire internet, plays MP3s and goes so fast you can see the sound barrier.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.