GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stealth"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/08/05 at 14:35
"I love yo... lamp."
Evil Knightrider with wings.

I like it for the same reason I like Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal movies - stupid and with lots of explosions.
Sat 06/08/05 at 14:35
"I love yo... lamp."
Evil Knightrider with wings.

I like it for the same reason I like Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal movies - stupid and with lots of explosions.
Sat 06/08/05 at 14:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Oh dear oh dear
Sat 06/08/05 at 14:54
Regular
Did the white hero and the Ray Charles guy and the bikini save the day?
Sat 06/08/05 at 14:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Did Evilplane mechanically laugh as it did evil plane stuff?
Were there lots of explosions at 20-min-apart beats with a rock-crescendo soundtrack?
Did Ray Charles & the almost-white chick get it on or does she hanker for Hunk McHandsome who gets killed and provides the emotional climax for the battle against Evilplane?

I won't even watch the trailer again it cost me so many IQ points
Sat 06/08/05 at 14:59
Regular
I want to watch Stealth: Redux. 1 minute of some army guy saying:

"Shall we build an evil plane?"
"...Nah"

Then Jessica Biel goes swimming for a while. The End.
Sat 06/08/05 at 15:01
"I love yo... lamp."
Actually it played angsty teenage techno-metal. Which it downloaded off the internet.

Ray Charles died trying to shoot down evilplane.

Jessica Biel is damn hot.

Yeah they get together after he saves her from a North Korean sniper who appears to model himself on Bond villians.

The best bit was seeing the sound barrier.
Sat 06/08/05 at 15:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Actually it played angsty teenage techno-metal. Which it downloaded
> off the internet.
-----

Really?
Evilplane pirates music too? What scum, I hope the sequel is called "Stealth 2:Evilplane goes to robot prison"
Sat 06/08/05 at 15:05
Regular
The plane actually downloads some music? What?

I didn't think it was possible for this film to suck any more than the trailer hinted, but hey, Robo-plane and the Napster Case. Why not?
Sat 06/08/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I can't decide whether Evilplane stealing nu-metal from the internet or seeing the sound barrie was the actual point I realised this could very well be the stupidest film ever made.
It surpasses The Day After Tomorrow with it's tense and exciting Donnie Darko vs Frost race.
Sat 06/08/05 at 15:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Stop making me want to see this film.

One of my mates (yes, I have two) has just had an operation on his eyes, so his head is all bandaged up. I think we'll take him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.