GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can frogs excrete their insides?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/08/05 at 15:47
Regular
"0228"
I was in the garden, watering plants and things, and I saw a green/brown frog sitting on the floor. I moved closer but it didn't appear to be breathing or blinking or anything really. However, it had its head held high and it looked just like your average, alive frog.

On closer inspection, I could see that just behind it was a reddish, pink mess which coveredone of its legs and its backside. I then realised it was certainly dead. It was fully inflated though and looked perfectly well before you looked behind it. The only dead frogs I've seen before have been squashed on the road, or completely torn apart by my cat.

I can't understand what happened to it. Either my cat has become a master frog surgeon and has learnt how to rip out a frogs insides whilst leaving the body perfectly in tact or the frog has crapped out all of its internal organs.

[URL]http://krayzdsign.staghost.com/images/deadfrog.jpg[/URL]
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It isnt really possible for it to literally crap out it's organs in an "Oops, there goes my organs!" way.
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:23
Regular
"0228"
Why not? They can explode in a "Oops, I've just exploded" kind of way.

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4486247.stm[/URL]
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Those were infected by a disease.
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:33
Regular
"0228"
Maybe a crapping out your insides disease has broken out in my garden.

What's your theory on what happened to it then?
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Don't mess with Calum.

He's a super biologist chemica science bloke
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:37
Regular
Ducks and Chickens (Me ... keep Poultry ... of course not) can sometimes succumb to a disease/random occurence where ... their Heart trails out of their hole to be honest

Perhaps frogs can become infected with a similar thing, involving more Organs ?
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
I'm glad I ate dinner before seeing that. My bet is he/she got trodden on/squashed. I honestly can't think of any other way that could've happened.

EDIT: Actually, I can, it's just that it involves a fiendish system of ropes, pulleys and two-way mirrors.
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
it looks as if it has a dent in its back, as if somthing has squashed it slightly, causing the guts to come out. You can squash a slug, all its guts will come out, but it will somtimes stay the same shape!
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:46
Regular
"0228"
It can't have been trodden on because it was my garden, not the middle of the road or on the pavement.
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:46
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:

> EDIT: Actually, I can, it's just that any other way involves a
> fiendish system of ropes, pulleys and two-way mirrors.

Didn't that phrase (well, "borrowed sentence") originally come from the Simpsons ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.