GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can frogs excrete their insides?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/08/05 at 15:47
Regular
"0228"
I was in the garden, watering plants and things, and I saw a green/brown frog sitting on the floor. I moved closer but it didn't appear to be breathing or blinking or anything really. However, it had its head held high and it looked just like your average, alive frog.

On closer inspection, I could see that just behind it was a reddish, pink mess which coveredone of its legs and its backside. I then realised it was certainly dead. It was fully inflated though and looked perfectly well before you looked behind it. The only dead frogs I've seen before have been squashed on the road, or completely torn apart by my cat.

I can't understand what happened to it. Either my cat has become a master frog surgeon and has learnt how to rip out a frogs insides whilst leaving the body perfectly in tact or the frog has crapped out all of its internal organs.

[URL]http://krayzdsign.staghost.com/images/deadfrog.jpg[/URL]
Fri 05/08/05 at 15:47
Regular
"0228"
I was in the garden, watering plants and things, and I saw a green/brown frog sitting on the floor. I moved closer but it didn't appear to be breathing or blinking or anything really. However, it had its head held high and it looked just like your average, alive frog.

On closer inspection, I could see that just behind it was a reddish, pink mess which coveredone of its legs and its backside. I then realised it was certainly dead. It was fully inflated though and looked perfectly well before you looked behind it. The only dead frogs I've seen before have been squashed on the road, or completely torn apart by my cat.

I can't understand what happened to it. Either my cat has become a master frog surgeon and has learnt how to rip out a frogs insides whilst leaving the body perfectly in tact or the frog has crapped out all of its internal organs.

Fri 05/08/05 at 15:57
Regular
Vindaloo has long been a nemesis of the amphibian world.
Fri 05/08/05 at 16:16
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
JFH wrote:
> I'd take a picture and post it but a) it's disgusting, and b) I don't
> think the staffies would approve to be honest.

If you do it this evening, I doubt anyone will notice until Monday anyway.

I shouldn't be telling you this, really. I am vaguely curious, though come on here outside of work precisely never. I'd see it when I have to remove it on Monday morning though.
Fri 05/08/05 at 16:23
Regular
"0228"
Hmmm. I may do this, but there's still the problem of imageshack potentially banning me too, but hey, so what.
Fri 05/08/05 at 16:26
Regular
If thats seriously a problem you can always email me it and I'll host it for you.

[email protected]
Fri 05/08/05 at 16:29
Regular
"0228"
Alright then. Better safe than sorry.
Fri 05/08/05 at 16:35
Regular

As I said, vindaloo.
Fri 05/08/05 at 17:53
Regular
"serenity now!"
My boss just came by as I was looking at that - I've no idea whathe thought.

Anyway, happy weekends all, it's hometime.
Fri 05/08/05 at 17:55
Regular
"0228"
Hopefully he thought about giving you the sack.
Fri 05/08/05 at 17:56
Regular
Looks like he shat himself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.