GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can frogs excrete their insides?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/08/05 at 15:47
Regular
"0228"
I was in the garden, watering plants and things, and I saw a green/brown frog sitting on the floor. I moved closer but it didn't appear to be breathing or blinking or anything really. However, it had its head held high and it looked just like your average, alive frog.

On closer inspection, I could see that just behind it was a reddish, pink mess which coveredone of its legs and its backside. I then realised it was certainly dead. It was fully inflated though and looked perfectly well before you looked behind it. The only dead frogs I've seen before have been squashed on the road, or completely torn apart by my cat.

I can't understand what happened to it. Either my cat has become a master frog surgeon and has learnt how to rip out a frogs insides whilst leaving the body perfectly in tact or the frog has crapped out all of its internal organs.

[URL]http://krayzdsign.staghost.com/images/deadfrog.jpg[/URL]
Fri 05/08/05 at 21:24
Regular
JFH wrote:

> What was the disease though? Google knows nothing.

Unsure of the name but there's general agreement that it's a strain of a seemingly random Internal condition than causes damage to the Organs
Fri 05/08/05 at 21:23
Regular
Xzibit wrote:
> That picture is discusting! You'll have animal welfare onto you...you
> , you monster!

"disgusting"
Fri 05/08/05 at 21:20
Regular
"0228"
tnc wrote:
> It had a disease, it's fairly obvious as all the other possibilities
> have been explored and overuled

What was the disease though? Google knows nothing.
Fri 05/08/05 at 21:15
Regular
"~DPG~"
That picture is discusting! You'll have animal welfare onto you...you , you monster!
Fri 05/08/05 at 21:13
Regular
It had a disease, it's fairly obvious as all the other possibilities have been explored and overuled

/Case Closed
Fri 05/08/05 at 20:59
Regular
"0228"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Go flip it upside down and see if there's a hole/ any scratch marks or
> something.

It's gone now, into the bin. If there was a scratch then the only thing that could have done it would have been the cat but if the cat could make a scratch at the perfect sive to do that and flip the frog backover all without crushing it, then my cat is a genius.
Fri 05/08/05 at 20:21
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heheh.
Fri 05/08/05 at 20:17
"High polygon count"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> There's a dead pigeon in my garden at the moment. I nearly ran over
> it on the lawnmower, that wouldn't've been pretty :-/

But you might have created carnivorous earthworms. Just imagine next time a bird landed on your lawn after the rain... boy would he be in for a surprise.
Fri 05/08/05 at 20:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
JFH wrote:
> Maybe a crapping out your insides disease has broken out in my garden.
>
>
> What's your theory on what happened to it then?

Im not entirely sure, but i would theorise that it was suffering some kind of disease or virus which degraded the tissues, its the only plausible explanation i could immeadiately see for what happened. Unless it got stood on, the pressure force some stuff out and then the pressure re-equalised inside the chest cavity after the release.

Its a queer situation.
Fri 05/08/05 at 20:11
Regular
"You've upset me"
Go flip it upside down and see if there's a hole/ any scratch marks or something.

That is if you really want to know what killed it.

Anyway, anyone else got any interesting dead animals to show us? Perhaps some roadkill? :-)

There's a dead pigeon in my garden at the moment. I nearly ran over it on the lawnmower, that wouldn't've been pretty :-/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.