GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW: Help?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 20:56
Regular
Hey there,
Tommorow I should be getting WoW and I was wondering if any of you could recommend me a server to join, and the best class of character to have.
Thanks,
James
Fri 05/08/05 at 20:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The horde one arrives next month. I dont have my tickets yet, i will have to wait for it to fully set up. :(
Fri 05/08/05 at 20:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Where do we get tickets from then?
Fri 05/08/05 at 20:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The vendor guy at the faire after you give him some of the items he will accept.

[URL]http://www.goblinworkshop.com/darkmoon-faire.html[/URL] for the full lowdown.
Fri 05/08/05 at 20:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Cool, thanks
Fri 05/08/05 at 22:32
Regular
The loading times/lag in IronForge is terrible.

It took me 30 mins just to walk to the Gryph master.
Sat 06/08/05 at 16:19
Regular
I could walk around in IronForge today, posted some letters to my new character who is coming along nicely.

(I posted the cash Sheepy gave me, thanks).

I was in Stormwind last night, I spent 30 minutes walking to IronForge from some port and then got the tram to Stormwind. I was walking through a deserted city, and I turned a corner and 40 or so Lvl 60 members of the 'SECURITY' guild were on mounts ready to protect the city from an rumoured incoming raid.

My Lvl 6 self decided to dance infront of them and cheer them on.

I love this game.
Sat 06/08/05 at 22:39
Regular
"Ow Yer"
sorry if I just hijacked the post but I just ordered a new copy of WoW because my last my stolen and I was wondering if I could use my old characters and details on my new game?
Sun 07/08/05 at 00:32
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Mathews wrote:
> sorry if I just hijacked the post but I just ordered a new copy of WoW
> because my last my stolen and I was wondering if I could use my old
> characters and details on my new game?

You don't need the game once it's been installed. Just use your username and password.

Don't register the CD key of the new game.
Sun 07/08/05 at 11:33
Regular
Phi11ip, don't you have WoW?

If so, are you on Dragonmaw?
Sun 07/08/05 at 12:01
Regular
"Ow Yer"
phi11ip wrote:

> You don't need the game once it's been installed. Just use your
> username and password.
>
> Don't register the CD key of the new game.

I had to uninstall a while back so its not on my computer anymore but ive saved my details from then
But on second thought my character wasn’t even that good so its wont be a big deal to start from scratch. and this time ive got a lvl 50 helping me get to grips with the game.:D

anyway sorry about that you can get back onto your original topic now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.