GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW: Help?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 20:56
Regular
Hey there,
Tommorow I should be getting WoW and I was wondering if any of you could recommend me a server to join, and the best class of character to have.
Thanks,
James
Fri 05/08/05 at 13:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The Faire is here!
Fri 05/08/05 at 14:26
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
cookie monster wrote:
> The Faire is here!

Woo hoo! Excellent.

OddToe, start as what you like the look most of. I personally loved the Night Elf starting place. You're coming across a little Crossbob to be honest. Each class has their strengths and weaknesses. Pick one and just go for it. I've been a Tauren Hunter for 6 and a half days now (156 hours play)
Fri 05/08/05 at 14:53
Regular
I have eyebrows, Thankyou. Very. Much.

:)

It's just I want to enjoy this game as I have spent all the money I have available on it.

Currently a Dwarve, but the seamless loading time thing is killing my computer.
Fri 05/08/05 at 15:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Faire?
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Head to Goldshire, the faire is setting up there. You can turn things in for tickets for special prizes, the top prizes are epic necklaces which require 1200 tickets to claim, though ive been preparing so im ready to turn everything in for one when it actually starts up.
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, I looked it up.

I went but they were still building. So I punched wolves for a bit and gave away money to low level people.

Where did you get the tickets?
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Is there a horde version?
Tickets?
Can we win goldfish?
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Mulgore or Dulgore?

Horde starting place anyway.
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hmmmm..have to check once I've downloaded the FEAR demo
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Starts setting up the first Friday of each month, doesn't become active until the Monday.
Phew.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.