GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Michael Shields petiton - PLEASE SIGN"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/07/05 at 17:20
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Michael Shields has been sentenced to 15 years prison for a crime he DID NOT commit. [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4720583.stm[/URL] for a BBC report on his story. The sentence relates to the attempted murder of a waitor - a crime which another Brit has since admitted. I have signed this petition and would strongly recommend you do the same. Please pass the link around via e-mail. The link is [URL]http://www.petitiononline.com/shields1/petition.html[/URL]

Thanks,

Forest Fan
Wed 27/07/05 at 21:24
Regular
"bot"
his eyes are too far apart.
Wed 27/07/05 at 21:24
Regular
"bot"
his eyes are too close together.
Wed 27/07/05 at 21:32
"Tesco value"
I couldn't find my polos I had in my car earlier.

he lives no more than 350 miles away

coincidence?

Give him the chair the thieving scumbag
Wed 27/07/05 at 21:36
Regular
“Please sir, I did not commit this crime, why, you have my word on the matter. Look, there is also some dear person back home in England who says he did it. Please accept this as evidence, your honour, and let me go free”
“But we have 20 witnesses saying it was you.”
“Please let me go free”
“Ye..no”
Wed 27/07/05 at 21:37
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Haha Memo. I know where you're coming from, thing is though, some women here you can tell what category they're in by their face.
Wed 27/07/05 at 21:37
Regular
"8==="
Forest Fan wrote:
> Michael Shields has been sentenced to 15 years prison for a crime he
> DID NOT commit.

Where he promptly escaped, now being hunted down by the British Army he helps good people. If you know someone who needs help or if you have a problem... mabye you can call: The Shield Team DUUH DUH DUH DUH - DUH DUH DUH!!

*Jeep drives over mound of soil as firework goes off behind it*

I love it when a plan comes together.
Wed 27/07/05 at 21:39
Regular
"bot"
RoJ wrote:
> Haha Memo. I know where you're coming from, thing is though, some
> women here you can tell what category they're in by their face.

I know, and it's quite frightening.
Wed 27/07/05 at 21:43
Regular
I agree it's terrible.

Such a long time in Prison is just unforgivable.

His neo-nazi, butter wouldn't melt, talks like he's choking on phlegm scouse hide, ought to be seperated at the torso by the 9.15 from Chorley to Manchester.
Thu 28/07/05 at 09:50
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Here's the petition I signed. [URL] http://www.petitiononline.com/shields1/petition.html[/URL]
Sun 31/07/05 at 02:07
Regular
"Yes you are"
He's a Scouser.

Obviously guilty of something.

If he isn't, he should take the sentence as 'credit' for crimes he will surely commit in the future.

Anyway, lots of car radios are sleeping soundly in their dashboards tonight, thanks to the Bulgarian courts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.