GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Michael Shields petiton - PLEASE SIGN"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/07/05 at 17:20
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Michael Shields has been sentenced to 15 years prison for a crime he DID NOT commit. [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4720583.stm[/URL] for a BBC report on his story. The sentence relates to the attempted murder of a waitor - a crime which another Brit has since admitted. I have signed this petition and would strongly recommend you do the same. Please pass the link around via e-mail. The link is [URL]http://www.petitiononline.com/shields1/petition.html[/URL]

Thanks,

Forest Fan
Fri 05/08/05 at 15:43
Regular
"\\"
Forest Fan wrote:
> thenamechanger wrote:
> Anyway - I agree with m_m on this one, there really isn't any solid
> evidence for his release
>
> So, it's "guilty until proven innocent" then?

But he's already been found guilty... So yes.
Fri 05/08/05 at 15:24
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
More food for thought for the "evil foreigners being horrid to us" monkeys out there...

[URL]http://football.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,9753,1543110,00.html[/URL]
Mon 01/08/05 at 11:52
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Of course, his mate could have confessed falsely to get him out...
Mon 01/08/05 at 11:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Forest Fan wrote:
> thenamechanger wrote:
>
> So, it's "guilty until proven innocent" then? Never mind
> there was no evidence in the first place to convict him.

So you were there, then?

Your horse called, it needs it's blinkers back.
Mon 01/08/05 at 10:47
"Was the man of marz"
I still don't get why people continue to travel abroad to places they don't know and behave like morons yet expect everything to be alright. The best thing the guy could have done was watch the game at home, then he wouldn't have been stiched up If that's indeed wat happened
Mon 01/08/05 at 09:24
Regular
thenamechanger wrote:

So, it's "guilty until proven innocent" then? Never mind there was no evidence in the first place to convict him.
Mon 01/08/05 at 02:22
Regular
"Yes you are"
Forest Fan wrote:
> 316 3055 wrote:
> If he isn't, he should take the sentence as 'credit' for crimes he
> will surely commit in the future.
>
> You're an idiot.

No, you're the idiot for not recognising a joke when you see one.
Sun 31/07/05 at 21:05
Regular
Anyway - I agree with m_m on this one, there really isn't any solid evidence for his release

Issuing alibis like "He was snoring loudly" are ridiculous, saying they took pictures as he was snoring loudly would be laughed out of the courtroom.

I mean, anyone could manipulate a picture to show the date and time he was out killing someone, and saying it's an alibi. Snoring also isn't a proveable alibi - the Police are hardly going to go through the clients from the Hotel (on the night) and ask, "Did you hear someone called Shields snoring ?"

It just isn't proveable, anyone could record him snoring and then claim it was on the night. The Government letting him go, one of their citizens, and the Bulgarians taking him over there aren't exactly pointing towards an innocent vote

Plus the petition is too anonymous, it could have been anyone that signed it. Normally petitions ask for someones' name and then their details, so it is a valid person and they can check. Simply asking people to sign with their Internet names and not giving any info. isn't good enough
Sun 31/07/05 at 20:59
Regular
Ha ! Sorry but, look at # 9618

[EDIT] after clicking on 9632

[URL] http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?shields1&1 [/URL]
Sun 31/07/05 at 20:47
Regular
Thanks very much. I've updated the link on the original post. Apologies that it wasn't correct earlier.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.