GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anticipation rating for PS3...."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/07/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
...mine just went through the roof. I just saw in-game footage of Killzone 2 and it was unbelievable. Get a copy of this months PSW, there are about 10 different titles and the majority of them look brilliant. So now I know there's be plenty of titles I want to play, and that isn't even including GTA, I can't wait for PS3, supposing it is £300.
Sat 23/07/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
...mine just went through the roof. I just saw in-game footage of Killzone 2 and it was unbelievable. Get a copy of this months PSW, there are about 10 different titles and the majority of them look brilliant. So now I know there's be plenty of titles I want to play, and that isn't even including GTA, I can't wait for PS3, supposing it is £300.
Sat 23/07/05 at 21:42
Regular
"\\"
Lou Role wrote:
> ...mine just went through the roof. I just saw in-game footage of
> Killzone 2 and it was unbelievable.

Care to link us to this?
Sat 23/07/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It's on this months PSW DVD. Worth getting for the Killzone video alone.
Sat 23/07/05 at 21:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Oh yeah, the footage looks superb. And that's only introductory footage, it's bound to get better. Compare early PS1 footage with, say, the FMVs from FFIX and you'll see what I mean.
Sat 23/07/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Graphically, Getaway 2006 looked great, incredibly realistic. But I just hope that they can sort out the horrible controls and crappy camera that plagued the first two games, I really do. And I can't wait to see what Rockstar can do with GTA.
Sat 23/07/05 at 22:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
But then again, to be horribly blunt, won't the games be the same as they were on PS2? I.e, pretty good, just not good enough to be the best?
Sat 23/07/05 at 22:11
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Don't know, I've seen the 360 in action too and it looks pretty underpowered compared to PS3. But having said that I'll be getting both anyway.
Sat 23/07/05 at 22:16
"period drama"
Is this proper stuff, or E3 stuff running off hardware that's not even in the PS3?
Sat 23/07/05 at 22:19
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well it says it's in-game footage, so I would assume it's proper stuff. They wouldn't be doing themselves any favours by showing 'fake' footage.
Sat 23/07/05 at 22:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I think it is PS3 footage, and it does look quite spectacular.

Trouble is, I have an innate distrust of Playstation, based on the fact 95% of what I've played has been utter crap. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.