GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Need Help!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/07/05 at 10:48
Regular
One of my bestestest Mates, he...he is going out with this girl who i have known for like twice as long as he has, but not as long as i have known him. Anywho's she was talking to me the other night and she told me that ever since we had met she has fancied me. Well bend me over and do me hard this came as a shock. But blow me down, i HAVE fancied her since like just around the time we met, but we were never both single at the same time, which is a bit of a b***h(female dog 5 letters).

Anyway we have, over the past 4 daysish been speaking about this and now, we just dont know what to do. I mean, she says she loves me AND him, and i dont want my mate to hurt, all i want is for her to be happy. so we are stuck in one heck of a predicemant.

I think, and have told her, to just forget about the feelings for me, but she wont, i suggested us just like not talking for a while, and when she feels like we can continue as the good friends we were, to contact me again. but she said no. So i said then try to forget the feelings and not to talk to me for a few days she said no. can you guys and gals help please?
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:32
Regular
"\\"
Aha.

:D
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:32
Regular
"8==="
Now she'll panda to your tastes in future.

XD
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:31
Regular
"Captain to you."
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:31
Regular
"\\"
Only her eyes because she didn't suck me off.

Sat 23/07/05 at 11:29
Regular
"8==="
But she's not black though is she you ignorant racist!?
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:28
Regular
"\\"
Because all my friends are complete ***** that have about as little chance of getting a girlfriend as Tagline.

I have my own :)
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:26
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yeah emitime why aren't you out there coming on to your friends girlfriends?
Regular
"8==="
Emitime wrote:
> Abusive and a pr!ck maybe.
>
> But ignorant and prejudice?
>
> Ahaha.

It's 2005 and you can't black yourself up anymore grandad!
Regular
"\\"
Tagline wrote:
> Emitime wrote:
> Abusive and a pr!ck maybe.
>
> But ignorant and prejudice?
>
> Ahaha.
>
>
> but you are, you are

Nice argument m8.
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:25
Regular
"\\"
Hedfix wrote:
> Emitime wrote:
>
> Ahahaha.
>
> Are you 8 or something?
>
> Don't cry :(
>
> I'd have thought you'd be able to give him some advice, you know:
> emo-kid to emo-kid? ;D

STFU.

*grazes wrists*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.