GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Need Help!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/07/05 at 10:48
Regular
One of my bestestest Mates, he...he is going out with this girl who i have known for like twice as long as he has, but not as long as i have known him. Anywho's she was talking to me the other night and she told me that ever since we had met she has fancied me. Well bend me over and do me hard this came as a shock. But blow me down, i HAVE fancied her since like just around the time we met, but we were never both single at the same time, which is a bit of a b***h(female dog 5 letters).

Anyway we have, over the past 4 daysish been speaking about this and now, we just dont know what to do. I mean, she says she loves me AND him, and i dont want my mate to hurt, all i want is for her to be happy. so we are stuck in one heck of a predicemant.

I think, and have told her, to just forget about the feelings for me, but she wont, i suggested us just like not talking for a while, and when she feels like we can continue as the good friends we were, to contact me again. but she said no. So i said then try to forget the feelings and not to talk to me for a few days she said no. can you guys and gals help please?
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:46
Regular
"\\"
Tagline wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> Here's the serious answer and maybe realising the harsh truth that
> you're a generic 15-year-old who will soon spawn into an Emo and
> wear
> black nail polish because it shows how you feel on the inside.
>
> this, along with the rest(what i read) is wrong, first thing, im 16.

Oh this changes EVERYTHING!

> second no i wont, i dont go for these "social groups" im an
> individual, i listen to loads of different music, i wear clothes, and
> i dont feel black inside

Sounds like you're a confused emo to me.
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:45
Regular
"Captain to you."
Tagline wrote:
> I'm an emo
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:45
"Tesco value"
see how she likes it and shag your mate
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:43
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> Here's the serious answer and maybe realising the harsh truth that
> you're a generic 15-year-old who will soon spawn into an Emo and wear
> black nail polish because it shows how you feel on the inside.

this, along with the rest(what i read) is wrong, first thing, im 16. second no i wont, i dont go for these "social groups" im an individual, i listen to loads of different music, i wear clothes, and i dont feel black inside
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:43
Regular
"8==="
Anyway if you two do bang, can I watch?

I'm up for some dogging at the moment.
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:41
Regular
"8==="
Yes thankyou for correcting it so it's no longer a joke about black eyes and jism...
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:41
"Tesco value"
teabag her
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
Hedfix wrote:
> Now she'll panda to your tastes in future.
>
> XD

'Pander'

She's not going to eat bamboo shoots and grow fur... probably.
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
Here's the serious answer and maybe realising the harsh truth that you're a generic 15-year-old who will soon spawn into an Emo and wear black nail polish because it shows how you feel on the inside.

The truth is you don't love this girl, your itty-bitty heart might be telling you that you do, but all you really want to do is nail her. It's hormonal and there's nothing wrong with that, you're also jealous of your mate for having a girl you want to nail. At least you didnt go behind your mates back, because that would make you a douche. Don't be a douche, or I'll kick you ass, so will your mate because he's not a douche.

You're going to mett lots of girls you want to nail in your life, don't get your balls tangled up thinking she is "the one", and ignore what she's said to you because she's just a loose piece of meat who is loving all this attention that the two of you are lavishing upon her. She's basically having a powertrip and spewing attention-seeker rubbish like "I'd rather kill myself that have to choose" with the back of her hand dramatically folded against her forehead. I bet she's got a MySpace account with lots of poser photographs of herself on it and pointless information about what she did yesterday because she thinks people give a damn about her. Her self-importance has skyrocketed thanks you your mate and you.

She will also later in life become an Emo when she realises nobody gives and damn and wanted her only for sex.

If you're going to carry on chasing this girl then you're an idiot, a douche and a totally unloyal friend. If she's unwilling to be "just mates" then it proves she's an attention-craving whorebag and should be discarded from your thoughts and used only as a thought to touch yourself to at night. Give up while you still have some dignity and because you get you ass kicked for being a douche. You douche.
Sat 23/07/05 at 11:36
Regular
Is this b***h hot?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.