GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not again?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/07/05 at 13:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
3 tube station closed because of "incidents"
Anybody know what's going on, or is it just precaution?
Sat 23/07/05 at 21:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Trouble is the police just didn't know. Excessive force is excessive force however.... but, gah, I think you know how I feel, seeing as I usually agree with Sheepy, just I'm less Commie.
Sat 23/07/05 at 21:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
We're great we are.
Still, shame about the blokey.

Lesson: Don't ran aay from police at a subway station. Even if they catch you looking scared to death they'll still shoot you five times in the head. Also, it helps to be white.
Sat 23/07/05 at 21:33
"period drama"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> No-one's really saying much about them shooting someone this morning -
> whether it was justified or not. I'm guessing not, or they'd all be
> patting eachother on the back.
Sat 23/07/05 at 21:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Forest Fan wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> The were on his back, he was on the ground.
>
> And they fired FIVE shots into his head.
>
> And that's how it should be when dealing with terrorists.

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4711021.stm[/URL]

What was that everybody??

Want to know why I suspicious?
If they had really killed a real terorist the police and media would be congratulating everyone about it, they wanted a kill. Instead, they shot an innocent bloke FIVE times just because he ran when the police shouted at him.
Stupid and unfortunate thing for him to do but still... passengers on the station said he was 'cowering like a rabbit'.

Well done.
Sat 23/07/05 at 18:28
Regular
I retract my previous post.
Sat 23/07/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yeah, just read that. Still understandable that he got shot, tragic though it is. Even if he was involved on some level, he may have had some useful information.
Sat 23/07/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Captain to you."
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4711021.stm[/URL] poor guy, I am guessing it's taken a while to identify him as his face must be on the floor still.
Sat 23/07/05 at 16:33
Regular
If somebody might have a bomb on them or something similar, you don't want to wait for tranquilisers to work or risk a stun gun detonating said bomb.

I'm pretty damn sure British armed police wouldn't fire 5 shots into somebodys chest at point blank range without a bloody good reason.
Sat 23/07/05 at 16:31
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> Jumping over the turnstile in the current climate is equivalent to
> driving through a military checkpoint without stopping.
>
> You've a high chance of being shot.
>
> That's just commonsense.
Sat 23/07/05 at 16:30
Regular
The point is they intentionally killed a guy before knowing for sure whether he was innocent or guilty. They way he acted suggested that he was a possible danger, but it wasn't that he was getting away.
They caught him, got control of him and then killed him, rather than take control of his limbs and see what he had on him before doing anything rash.

Even some sort of tranquiliser or stun gun would've been alright because it would've knocked him out. Then if he was innocent there would be no permanent damage. If he was guilty then we'd have him for questioning.

It's forgivable because these police people are as human as the rest of us and were clearly on edge, but you've still got to recognise that they were out of control, unnecessarily killed an innocent person (who clearly wasn't an angel else they'd've had no need to run, but still shouldn't have died) and that it was at the least a major screw up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.