GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Baros on his way to West Ham?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/07/05 at 11:25
Regular
"You've upset me"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/4698899.stm[/URL]

Looks like Rafa's made his mind up about Baros (and Dudek) so really seems to be a question only of who and when.
Sat 13/08/05 at 12:59
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Oh come on stryke Milan was rubbish for us last season. Everyone else was injured he was the only striker & at one point he had scored something like 2 goals in 22 games. Thats just poor. Although he is looking quite sharp this year!
Sat 13/08/05 at 12:30
Regular
The decision is down to you Stryke.
Sat 13/08/05 at 11:44
Regular
That's just too cruel. I get to keep one of my favourite strikers, but I don't get have both?! Why? WHHHY?
Sat 13/08/05 at 11:43
Regular
If Baros goes it looks like Owen will come back:

[URL]http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/drilldown/N149661050813-0922.htm[/URL]
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:30
Regular
You've actually bought proven players this summer, instead of throwing too much money at hopeful cases like Balaban or Angel.

Should be Phillips and Baros up front. Angel as a sub.
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:26
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Hope your right, Baros and Phillips up front, with Berger feeding through balls to Baros and Phillps heading the ball home from Solano's crosses.

Might actually get back in Europe.
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:04
Regular
"You've upset me"
:-)

I think he'll be at Villa come the deadline.
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:03
Regular
Yup, even though Lyon are by far the best club to come in for him, I wouldn't want to go back to Houllier. This is the man who said "He's one of the best young strikers in the world" and then followed up this belief by benching him for a season. Then he scored goals and he rewarded him by benching him.

I can just imagine the bench at Lyon.

Baros:"What I do wrong this time?"
Essien:"I hate this place."
Baros:"What did you do?"
Essien:"Don't talk to me."
Fri 12/08/05 at 20:00
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Lyon have apparently bid £7.5m for him now though I think Milan's preferred destination is Villa. Probably because he remembers Houllier preferred to play the not-so-magnificent Heskey ahead of him.

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=298461&lid=2&cpid=24&title=Battle+for+Baros+continues&channel=football_home[/URL]
Fri 12/08/05 at 10:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yup, Villa it looks to be. You may just get your Berger&Baros wish yet, Gaz.

I still can't fathom Newcastles complete lack of interest in him though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.