GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Baros on his way to West Ham?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/07/05 at 11:25
Regular
"You've upset me"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/4698899.stm[/URL]

Looks like Rafa's made his mind up about Baros (and Dudek) so really seems to be a question only of who and when.
Wed 17/08/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Pfft, none of them are a scratch on Annalise.

Remember her? [URL]http://www.celebrity-gallery.com/content/pictures/KimberlyDavies/kimberly2.jpg[/URL]
Wed 17/08/05 at 13:24
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Stryke wrote:
> Janae is awful. Plus she's about 12 years old. Then again, I don't
> know how old you are.
>
> Libby all the way, except she's not been around for a while.

And Izzy is by far the best.
Tue 16/08/05 at 22:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
Dee was hot. Skye's not bad either.

EDIT: Semi back on subject: [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4156234.stm[/URL]

More young Spanish talent and Rafa's attempt to jump on the Essien-fuelled Ghanian bandwagon.
Tue 16/08/05 at 14:44
Regular
"0228"
I like that Bobby bloke. I reckon he'll gamble using Max's house or something and then lose. That could be a good story line. They've had to go into a little slump because the spent the entire year's budget on the episode where the pub and coffee shop burnt down. The new coffee house sucks balls by the way.
Tue 16/08/05 at 14:41
Regular
This really should be in the SLT, but never mind. The Lawman's return today was a welcome relief. Is it me, or is Neighbours in a bit of a slump at the moment? They need something big to happen. I'm still holding out hope for a Darcy return.
Tue 16/08/05 at 14:38
Regular
"0228"
Nah, she'll help in a wrestling match but nobody will know it's her until the lawman rips her mask off.

Oh no, Dr Sloan's just been sentenced for murder!!
Tue 16/08/05 at 14:34
Regular
She'll return, having lost her memory somewhere, then Toadie will appear and she'll be all "I love the flab, kiss me Jared".

I love how they couldn't find her in the carcrash. She was in shallow water, belted in and the water was crystal clear for about 30 foot around and Stu and Stoney dived in straight away and couldn't find her.

Maybe she's MI6.
Tue 16/08/05 at 14:29
Regular
"0228"
Did they ever find Dee's body? I remember they crashed into the sea but I don't remember the body being recovered. Maybe she'll return someday, having spent a few years on the island in Lost.
Tue 16/08/05 at 14:27
Regular
She got stalked by that fat mate of hers, and then wouldn't let that Irsh Hero that is Connor touch her anymore, so went on a wrestling tour with Toadie's really fat woman (obviously).

1) Why leave us Carmella? You were hot.
2) Toadie, you went from Di (excellent) to Cindi (average) to Behemoth Woman (awful). What's going wrong, lad? You're the man. You and Karl are the best.
Tue 16/08/05 at 14:24
Regular
"0228"
Carmella was good, what happened to her?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.