GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pop-up? On the PS2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 13:37
Regular
I bought craxy taxi for the PS2 yesterday and I am very disapointed with myself. This is not because the game is bad which it certainly isn't. I am disapointed because I have subcontiously joined the ranks of those who say that graphics do not matter. I used to be against this arguement but I now forgive crazy taxi for its terrible pop-up in favour of admiring its gameplay and addictiveness. Has this happened to anyone else? How can I possibly forgive pop-up in this day and age?
Fri 08/06/01 at 23:12
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
DOH!

Sonic
Thu 07/06/01 at 16:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Bonus wrote:
> Welcome to the club Wookie, i look forward to whipping your @ss at
> some multiplayer PS2 games in the near future!!

And I will also be there.

Soon enough.

Hopefully.

{:)
Thu 07/06/01 at 15:37
Regular
I'm still hoping for lots of multiconsoleonlinemultiplayergames... RPG's, FPS's, anything.
Thu 07/06/01 at 13:29
Regular
Welcome to the club Wookie, i look forward to whipping your @ss at some multiplayer PS2 games in the near future!!
Thu 07/06/01 at 13:26
"High polygon count"
I have a widescreen TV, and will have broadband in July.

So you effectively know two!
Thu 07/06/01 at 13:13
Regular
I have both in my room, now you know one!!
Thu 07/06/01 at 13:00
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Bonus wrote:
> Nothing to do with the 60hz, but the widescreen support, if you have
> a widescreen tele that is!!

ah yes.... ummmm... I don't know anyone who has a widescreen tv or broadband... damn

Sonic
Thu 07/06/01 at 12:58
Regular
Bonus wrote:
> so it will be fairly quite at a decent resolution.

That should be a quick in there.
Thu 07/06/01 at 12:58
Regular
Nothing to do with the 60hz, but the widescreen support, if you have a widescreen tele that is!!
Thu 07/06/01 at 12:57
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Bonus wrote:
> This is a plus, apparently GT3 will have 60hz support also in Euroe,
> so it will be fairly quite at a decent resolution.

Me thinks
> project Gotham has a bit of catching up to do.

How does 60Hz lead to good resolution?

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.