GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I took the Tube today..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/07/05 at 19:24
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Now I didn't think I was being particularly brave and neither did the other 30 people on the tube. But to be honest. I was expecting a packed out tube between 8-9:30 yet I had enough room for a seat and seats space. There was no-one looking around nervously, everyone just buried their heads in their paperor book. I supose they're not the type if they're actually on the tube anyway.

Basically it was a luxury ride, but as I took the rail link across a bridge I saw many many people walking. This disappointed me alot. I expect people to be fighting this. Not cowering away and walking to work. Perhaps safe than sorry, but if you got run over, you wouldn't be afraid of cars, would you?

Anyway. Back to the story, London's great despite the crap bits. I'm proud and glad I live here in the end. It's all worth it for summer days like today, eating freshly made sandwiches in a private garden/park in Regents Park.
Tue 12/07/05 at 21:19
Regular
"8==="
Clazon wrote:
> I had another shifty eyed bloke on there today, but I was too hot and
> tired to be bothered.

You'll take all clients in the subway loos. :P
Tue 12/07/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Colourless"
I didn't get why people were saying "It was so weird back on the tube, nobody was talking." Nobody ever talks on the tube anyway....
Tue 12/07/05 at 20:40
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I had another shifty eyed bloke on there today, but I was too hot and tired to be bothered.

People seemed alot more relaxed today. Chatting and stuff.
Tue 12/07/05 at 20:21
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Your Honour wrote:
> Apparently there's a million to one chance that a bomb will make its
> way through security onto a plane. So if you smuggle a bomb on
> board, then you're completely safe, because the chances of there being
> 2 bombs on board is astrnomical....

Aha. I love things like this.
Tue 12/07/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Colourless"
Your Honour wrote:
> But if you have that attitude, you'll never say anything to anyone
> for fear of offending them.

Whether your talking to people who have been affected or people who couldn't give a toss, it's still not funny.
Tue 12/07/05 at 19:41
Regular
"the burning sky"
Very_Metal wrote:
> team name in the pub quiz on sunday: "has anyone seen my
> briefcase?, i think i left it at kings cross"

Speaking of briefcases, one was left in one of the buildings at Rolls Royce where my dad works, caused the whole site to be temporarily evacuated for the evening. The bombsquad was called as well. Since my dad was returned to his job (un-evacuated?) i guess it was nothing...
Tue 12/07/05 at 19:36
Regular
"Colourless"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I've spent the last five minutes trying to figure out that sentence.

Yeah right you have....
Tue 12/07/05 at 17:34
Regular
"\\"
Your Honour wrote:
> Apparently there's a million to one chance that a bomb will make its
> way through security onto a plane. So if you smuggle a bomb on
> board, then you're completely safe, because the chances of there being
> 2 bombs on board is astrnomical....

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Genius.
Tue 12/07/05 at 17:31
Regular
Nah, you need a decent waiting time.

Even if I hear a good joke or something about something bad that's happened, I'll wait until two weeks after it to tell people, even if it's only to my mates who I know have nothing to do with it.

It's a mark of respect to the people who've died, really.
Tue 12/07/05 at 17:04
Regular
munn wrote:
> A bit too close to the event though.
>
> You never know if someone in teh pub happens to know someone caught
> up in the blasts.
>

But if you have that attitude, you'll never say anything to anyone for fear of offending them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.