GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas IGN Review"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Tue 26/10/04 at 09:05
Regular
[URL]http://ps2.ign.com/articles/559/559560p1.html[/URL]

9.9/10

w00t :D
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:11
Regular
Damn, the Gamespot review [9.6] gave away the host of the chat show...
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Halo 2 > San Andreas

/extreme bias
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:59
Regular
""
Damn Halo 2! Yes I did just say that and in the appropriate forum.... I haven't got enough money to buy San Andreas.
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:54
Regular
Jive wrote:
> Is she likely to actually play SA? Has she been using it much
> lately? If the answer is NO to both then borrowing it back for a
> month would be a good idea :)

Well she plays on La Pucelle: Tactics most of the time. that and the Sims. She will probably want to play SA too.. this isn't looking good.

> Otherwise it looks like your off to spend some money on ye olde
> flexible friend :D

Nooooo! I can't do that! I'll get castrated by the girlfriend for starters!
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Worst case scenario, I just use that credit to get my own!

Is she likely to actually play SA? Has she been using it much lately? If the answer is NO to both then borrowing it back for a month would be a good idea :)

Otherwise it looks like your off to spend some money on ye olde flexible friend :D
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:51
Regular
I think the weight gain aspect, just affects your ability to run away from the plod/other gangs. Clothing will help you fit into certain 'hoods', like in Vice City. I don't think being the size of Notorious B.I.G. will have any direct effect on you not completing the game though.
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm just reading the IGN review and, for all these changes - weight gain, clothing etc., what effect will it have on the game as a whole, if it's not purely superficial?(sp?)
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:36
Regular
I gave my last one to my Sister, as a Birthday present. Money is tight and it's something she wants. There was no other game tempting me to keep it.

I still should be able to 'borrow' it back again! Although I do have £156 to spend at Gamestation, but that's to be saved for a bunch of forthcoming games like Halo 2, HL2, KotOR 2 etc.

Worst case scenario, I just use that credit to get my own!
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:33
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
ßulle†† wrote:
> I no longer have a PS2.

Why'd you sell it? You can pick them up for under £100 now so even if you've only played Vice City on it then you could have just put it away until SA came out, which you knew would happen :D
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:20
Regular
She probably is. But it's not officially hers yet.

I still have a deal I might cut with her too...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.