GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've played Halo 2...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:53
Regular
...at Gamestars Live.

It was crap.
Tue 26/10/04 at 13:18
Regular
"8==="
well if 10 mins of enjoyment makes a game 'ok' you'll be very happy with all the 'ok' games out there.
Tue 26/10/04 at 13:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Well I only ever played 10 minutes offline as I quickly sold it due to the rubbish Live play.
Tue 26/10/04 at 13:40
Regular
I really enjoyed Counterstrike online for a while. But the amount of freaks online began to grate after a while and I gave up on it and went back to Rainbow Six 3.

It was a good game that was spoiled by the amount of nerds.
Tue 26/10/04 at 13:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I probabl;y sepnt an hour, tops, online.

All that happened was Creepy whined, me getting confused at buying guns and me thinking 'What a waste of 20 notes'
Tue 26/10/04 at 13:48
Regular
"8==="
Heh, an hour?

Bet you tried all the maps and everything.
Tue 26/10/04 at 13:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I tried enough to know that I wanted to sell it.

I got it at the same time I fell in love with RS3.

I only lost about £3 on it, so I'm pretty glad, all in all.
Tue 26/10/04 at 13:52
Regular
"Bah"
Obvioulsy the ONLY reason here are no bots offline is becuase bungie want all those sad people with not enough friends to make up 4 to purchase live (which im also considering cos i neeed to train gfor the egc!) but basically i think its better without bots. Think about it ok it would be good at first but i still enjoy playing the single player on legendary as a cchallenge, the most important thing to me as far as multiplayer goes is im hoping they might have a perfect dark style thing whereby your character is rated and you get a ranlk that gets better as you do and gets worse if you do. Anyone know if anything like this is included
2 weeks one day
Tue 26/10/04 at 13:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The reason for leaving out bots, they said, was that it is, to paraphrase, 'impossible to recreate a human'

Which is true.

Playing bots is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Tue 26/10/04 at 13:55
Regular
"8==="
Bots are rubbish in everything but PD.
Tue 26/10/04 at 13:56
Regular
True, but if you've got 2 Xbox's linked up and 4 human players, it's good to also have a few bots in, so you can play the larger maps without wandering round for ages not finding anyone...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.