GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've played Halo 2...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:53
Regular
...at Gamestars Live.

It was crap.
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> Although the Live play was pretty mint :D

I though exactly the opposite.

Offline was okay, Live was pretty crap.
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:38
Regular
Damn.
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:40
Regular
""
Apple Crumble wrote:
> Bungie really should be hung, dran and quatered for NOT INCLUDING
> BOTS! YOU STUPID ANUSHOLES

>
> And then they should be shot
>
> And then shot again
>
> And then burned
>
> And stabbed
>
> And blown up

> And shot again...

If you did that there would be no type of halo no matter whether it's missing bots or nots.... could you bare that on your shoulders? haha
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:41
Regular
Yes, I could

I'm not one of those fanboys who could't live without Halo. Yes, I am looking forward to it, but I wouldn't exaclty care if for some reason I couldn't get hold of it.

I've got the likes of Pikmin 2, Paper Mario 2, Metroid Prime 2, POP 2, Forza, Konga, Resi 4 etc.. to look forward to aswell.
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:58
Regular
""
I could probably live without it too, if it was delayed again though... my friends would get a bit desperate. I've actually gotten to the point where I don't buy Gamecube games anymore... 'cos my friends won't go near the Gamecube. Actually that's a lie... they play Mario Kart.... thay don't like single player Gamecube games for some reason. Weird people. Myself.... I love NHL Hitz 2003.... It's just a pick up and play game.
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:05
Regular
"For One Night Only"
First impressions aren't everything. I hate a lot of my games the first time I play 'em. Including "Star Wars: KOTOR", and that's mint.
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:16
Regular
mattributé wrote:

> Offline was okay, Live was pretty crap.

Ha ha

Offline was awful, heck it could barely be considered a game. It was just crappy bot matches that had no meaning and were about as much fun on your own as trapping your nuts in a vice.

What were you on when you played it?
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:18
Regular
"8==="
I hated CS first time I played it, but that was on the PC and I got shot through a wall by a modding sadsack.
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:19
Regular
"8==="
mattributé wrote:
>
> Offline was okay, Live was pretty crap.

The most idiotic thing you've ever said.
Tue 26/10/04 at 13:16
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I've got bad memories of CS on Live.

Offline, I actually enjoyed mself for 10 minutes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.