GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've played Halo 2...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 26/10/04 at 10:53
Regular
...at Gamestars Live.

It was crap.
Sat 30/10/04 at 20:56
Regular
""
It's hard to get me hyped.... but Halo was the frist game I got hyped about. I only got it last christmas see. I'm not as hyped about Halo 2 but the love is there. I just want a longer version of Halo 1 and I'll be happy.
Sat 30/10/04 at 20:26
Regular
DreamWarBird wrote:
> And
> [URL]http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=killzone&message.id=16711[/URL]
> for a laugh.

As I have said, what is even funnier is that it looks and sounds like Halo only there was actually hype around surrounding Killzone from retarded Sony outfits. I have looked forward to it but I haven't hyped it up. Watch their video review, IGN clearly state it is worth buying as it is an extremely solid title.

Halo wouldn't have scored what it did if it too had hype. This is where Halo 2 will fall over as the hype has been ridiculous.

Rome: Total War
Half Life 2
Far Cry
GTA: San Andreas
Metal Gear 3

But no name a few with far less to nearly no hype in comparison to Halo 2. They have gone way over the top.
Sat 30/10/04 at 20:18
Regular
""
I know this sounds stupid, but what is Killzone
Sat 30/10/04 at 19:59
Regular
DreamWarBird wrote:
> And
> [URL]http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=killzone&message.id=16711[/URL]
> for a laugh.

Heh.

"Killzone wasn't really hyped that much"
Sat 30/10/04 at 19:49
Regular
""
11-12 days.... seems so short..... why oh why is time so slow.
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Insert Gently"
DreamWarBird wrote:

> 4. Fifteen levels, all absolutely massive, and without any of the
> repetition that tarnished the prequel.

Fifteen Levels, and they are saying that the whole prequel campaign could easily go into one of Halo 2's levels...Looking like a long game then, which is good, don't want it finishing in the blink of an eye especially with all this darn hype
Sat 30/10/04 at 12:28
Regular
"Touched!"
When is that mag out for non subscribers?
Sat 30/10/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
11 days...
Sat 30/10/04 at 10:33
Regular
"All about the Beats"
And [URL]http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=killzone&message.id=16711[/URL] for a laugh.
Sat 30/10/04 at 10:25
Regular
"All about the Beats"
1. The AI is so entertaining in its own right, you almost don't have to play the game to enjoy it! Watching enemies fight is brilliant fun!

2. Almost every type of multiplayer setup has been catered for : Split-screen, System Link and Xbox Live. No Live co-op though.

3. Takes all the best bits from the original Halo and builds upon them with new features like dual wielding and vehicle hijackin

4. Fifteen levels, all absolutely massive, and without any of the repetition that tarnished the prequel.

5. Some of the best graphics and art design in videogame history. A fascinating and unforgettable sci-fi vision.

The Verdict :-

We doubt you'll ever play a better single-player and multiplayer game on this generation of consoles.

10/10

From OXM UK.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.