GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looks like the SR store room needs a clear out."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/07/05 at 19:56
Regular
[URL]http://ukclearance.com/search.php?mach=gamecube&sortorder=2a[/URL]

No real surprises, although some a worth a look.
BloodRayne's worth a £7 and even Turok is worth a small £1.99, although I hear that SR charge P&P nowdays...

If you haven't picked up Metroid Prime and Eternal Darkness yet then now looks like a good time. Viewtiful Joe's going cheap. Maybe I'll nab it if I grab a job this summer...
Sat 09/07/05 at 04:51
Regular
"8==="
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> The PS2 games are going very cheap to £5.49 for true crimes
> streets of La. But does anyone know if it is good?

The missions are pap.

The city and what you can do in it is rather good as you can go aroundsorting out crimes and having crazy chases. I've spent hours driving around trying to sort out every crime that crops up. Then every so often I did one of the pap missions to progress a little further before going back to sorting out the crimes in the city.

Long story short: It's worth £5.49.
Sat 09/07/05 at 04:49
Regular
"8==="
Turok and XIII are some of the (if not THE) best deathmatch games on the system.
Sat 09/07/05 at 01:58
Regular
"Catch it!"
The PS2 games are going very cheap to £5.49 for true crimes streets of La. But does anyone know if it is good?
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:44
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Dave Mirra 2 is very tempting for £5.99.
Fri 08/07/05 at 20:14
Regular
I really want one of those 7" TFT monitors, but they're just not worth £115.

Still, it'd be awesome for a dual monitor set-up for the PC.

You could put messenger in there, winamp, some reference document, whatever, to keep it on the go while you work on something on themain monitor.
And it'd be all DSy.
Fri 08/07/05 at 19:56
Regular
[URL]http://ukclearance.com/search.php?mach=gamecube&sortorder=2a[/URL]

No real surprises, although some a worth a look.
BloodRayne's worth a £7 and even Turok is worth a small £1.99, although I hear that SR charge P&P nowdays...

If you haven't picked up Metroid Prime and Eternal Darkness yet then now looks like a good time. Viewtiful Joe's going cheap. Maybe I'll nab it if I grab a job this summer...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.