GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looks like the SR store room needs a clear out."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/07/05 at 19:56
Regular
[URL]http://ukclearance.com/search.php?mach=gamecube&sortorder=2a[/URL]

No real surprises, although some a worth a look.
BloodRayne's worth a £7 and even Turok is worth a small £1.99, although I hear that SR charge P&P nowdays...

If you haven't picked up Metroid Prime and Eternal Darkness yet then now looks like a good time. Viewtiful Joe's going cheap. Maybe I'll nab it if I grab a job this summer...
Sat 09/07/05 at 18:24
Regular
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter was brilliant as a start to a new franchise.
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil brought N64 FPSs to a new level, and it's Acclaim clone Armorines was a great alternative.
Turok 3 was pants - too many save points - too futuristic.
Turok Evolution had promise, but the bugs and the less fantastic weaponry spoilt it.
Sat 09/07/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Shoot-em-up freak"
I've never really liked the Turok series, so I'm not all that excited about it
Sat 09/07/05 at 16:33
Regular
"8==="
If it wasn't for the bugs Turok Evolution would have been great.

Pistol that turns into a sniper rifle? HELL YEAH!

Also a new Turok game is coming as someone else has bought the licence.
Sat 09/07/05 at 15:21
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Don't laugh, but I actually enjoyed Turok Evolution. And for £1.99? You can't go wrong!

Oh and you must buy Metroid Prime. It's far and away the best game on the Gamecube, and don't argue with me :p
Sat 09/07/05 at 15:14
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Eternal Darkness is worth getting. Just because you can make magic shields which shock enemies like a bug zapper.

Good times...
Sat 09/07/05 at 13:04
Regular
"8==="
Yeah Bits studios make above average games but they do them their way which means you'll get a nice amount of originality from them and different approaches from the 'industry standard'. I also picked up Rogue Ops by them which is fun (the collision detection is better than Pandora Tomorrow) and at some point I'll probably pick up Constantine too.

They're the sort of games you're impressed with if you've only spent about 10-12 quid on them.
Sat 09/07/05 at 12:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's got some of the best voicework of any FPS. The Lizard Actors in the Hollywood level are class.
Sat 09/07/05 at 12:56
Regular
"8==="
Yeah it's good, I reaplyed it but only got up to the trainstation.

Should go back because it gets better later on. Arresting people via stealth is very cool too.
Sat 09/07/05 at 12:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
They've got Die Hard Vendetta for cheaps too.Pretty good game, easily worth sub-$10. I want to get XIII but not yet. Soon. And BG&E (I promise)
Sat 09/07/05 at 04:52
Regular
"8==="
Blood Rayne's worth the £7 although it's been that price for about 2 years.

It's longer and more fun than Max Payne.

XGRA's good vehicular combat racing.

Red Card should be cheaper but it is quite fun.

Legends of Wrestling is complete crap with NO possibility of being good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.