GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloody spider!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/06/05 at 21:45
Regular
So there's a moderately sized spider on my ceiling. One Phil Jupitus would calla Class 2 in his three tier system.

I thought to myself...I'll get you you (insert blocked word)!

I picked up a piece of scrap paper, slammed it rather speedily to the position the spider was sat.

The bloody thing jumped into my hand then onto my bed somewhere. Not only did it jump me, it's waiting to strike me in my sanctuary.

Argh!

I hate arachnaphobia...
Tue 28/06/05 at 22:12
Regular
Memorandum!ette wrote:

> Mate...it's a spider.

I've killed 4 in the last 2 days...it's not a spider...it's an invasion!
Tue 28/06/05 at 22:12
Regular
"\\"
Over the weekend I was watching a spider build a web around my computer, I thought I'd leave it alone as long as it left me alone... But. On Monday, the b**ch decided to climb up onto my monitor and jumped (my god they're scary when they jump) onto my arm.

It was a right chunky thing as well. Not exactly big, But it was a fat bas.

Needless to say I screamed like a girl and shook to get it off my as quickly as possible.
Tue 28/06/05 at 22:14
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I...HATE...SPIDERS...

About 3 weeks ago there was this big un in the kitchen. It was on the ceiling for about 2 days as I couldnt be bothered to get it...boy was that a mistake. On the third day it was missing and I also decided to have a shower. All was fine...then when getting dressed, I put a foot in my boxers and the big thing falls out...I then repeadidly hit it with a shoe. Im only glad it fell out and it wasn't running about when I had them on.

Just incase you were wondering the only reason it got into my boxers were because they were in the kitchen, after being washed they sat in a clothes basket...never again!
Tue 28/06/05 at 22:25
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Edgy wrote:
> Memorandum!ette wrote:
>
> Mate...it's a spider.
>
> I've killed 4 in the last 2 days...it's not a spider...it's an
> invasion!

...it's summer.
Tue 28/06/05 at 22:40
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> I got bit by one as a kid

do you happen to climb walls? and stuff?

no? damn spider man isnt true :'-( ah well

kill the ickle muckers, i hate them, squashed a BIG one with a golf club in my room once, it actually went CRUNCH
Tue 28/06/05 at 23:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Moths are worse.

You try and squash them against the wall into a tissue, but they still manage to fly into your face.
Tue 28/06/05 at 23:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
You're all a bunch of spider-murdering pussys. Especially Alfonse.

But yeh.. moths.. *cowers*
Tue 28/06/05 at 23:39
Regular
"cachoo"
gr13ve wrote:
> I put a foot in my boxers and the big thing falls out.
> Just incase you were wondering the only reason it got into my boxers
> were because they were in the kitchen, after being washed they sat in
> a clothes basket...never again!

Heheh, good job you said why, that's a tad creepy :D

They're annoying little creatures, but I don't kill them anymore whenever one appears. Let them crawl onto a magazine or something and put them outside instead. Still can't pick them up though..

Lotta daddy-long-legs around lately too. Love them.
Um.. what's the real name for a daddy-long-legs?!
Tue 28/06/05 at 23:43
Regular
"cachoo"
Moths?! Spiders are more scary than moths! Moth doesn't look like a real word now..

Anybody ever had a cat eat a moth? Mine *always* puke up after eating a moth..
Tue 28/06/05 at 23:44
Regular
I don't kill insects, not for my lack of hatred of them, just because i don't like to see the remains.

Instead, I zoom after them like some sort of bipedal brontosaurus and usher them out of the room.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.