GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloody spider!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/06/05 at 21:45
Regular
So there's a moderately sized spider on my ceiling. One Phil Jupitus would calla Class 2 in his three tier system.

I thought to myself...I'll get you you (insert blocked word)!

I picked up a piece of scrap paper, slammed it rather speedily to the position the spider was sat.

The bloody thing jumped into my hand then onto my bed somewhere. Not only did it jump me, it's waiting to strike me in my sanctuary.

Argh!

I hate arachnaphobia...
Tue 28/06/05 at 21:45
Regular
So there's a moderately sized spider on my ceiling. One Phil Jupitus would calla Class 2 in his three tier system.

I thought to myself...I'll get you you (insert blocked word)!

I picked up a piece of scrap paper, slammed it rather speedily to the position the spider was sat.

The bloody thing jumped into my hand then onto my bed somewhere. Not only did it jump me, it's waiting to strike me in my sanctuary.

Argh!

I hate arachnaphobia...
Tue 28/06/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Edgy wrote:
> I thought to myself...I'll get you you constipation!
Tue 28/06/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
What's wrong with spiders? I got bit by one as a kid so I'm a bit partial to killing them but I don't usually.
Tue 28/06/05 at 21:49
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Get one of those handy insect catchers. I've got one and it's excellent for dealing with the "eight legged freaks".

Occasionally when I'm faced with a spider who thinks he's some sort of hero, a bb gun usually does the trick. Leaves a mess though.
Tue 28/06/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Ah, brings back memories of me hitting a fly with my bb gun. It made a hell of a mess.
Tue 28/06/05 at 21:57
Regular
I didn't think of that - hmm, my trusty freebie BB Gun from SR shall be my new weapon against the 8 legged enemy...a shot at point blank range should do the trick nicely.
Tue 28/06/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I’m petrified when you see something move out the corner of your eye,and you find it’s a spider. If there that close I squash them with my trusty free SR mouse.
Tue 28/06/05 at 22:02
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I shoot flies with my air rifle, even not loaded the air power will blow them into tiny gummy pieces.
Tue 28/06/05 at 22:02
Edgy wrote:
> I didn't think of that - hmm, my trusty freebie BB Gun from SR shall
> be my new weapon against the 8 legged enemy...a shot at point blank
> range should do the trick nicely.

Mate...it's a spider.
Tue 28/06/05 at 22:09
Regular
I hate the way their legs are bent and the way they are so unpredictable. I also hate the way they never make any noise. Creeps me out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.