GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who stalks THE UNDERTAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/06/01 at 12:44
Regular
If ya watched the latest RAW and SMACKDOWN you would know someone is stalking TAKER and his wife. I have no idea who it is...Anyone have any ideas.
Tue 19/06/01 at 07:54
Regular
"..."
Erm, Ok...forget that it WAS DDP...I'm shocked! Who said that first???
Mon 18/06/01 at 22:34
Regular
"..."
Ice Blaster wrote:
> I think RBS is pretty right there. I hope it is the Big Show. He
> hanst been around much lately, and a Taker. Show fued would be
> great. Just one problem, Big Show is in the KOTR tournanment
> itself!

But the first round (quaterfinal) tournament matches will be aired on this weeks Raw and Smackdown...so the Show could be eliminated and then would be free to fight the taker at KOTR...plus, no 1 has pointed the finger @ him yet...which could be a give away. I still reckon it's Tommy Dreamer though...or perhaps Booker T as an outside bet, cos he just wouldn't be convincing as a face in WWF and will need to turn heel in a big way.
Mon 18/06/01 at 21:43
Ice Blaster wrote:
> I remember Goldust, he was a laugh. Though I am sure he was with
> that Luna women. Maybe I was mistaken. I didn't see him kiss RRP.

hes still funny in wcw. well hes not funny but the difference between him and the old him is.
Sun 17/06/01 at 20:09
Regular
"One More Chance"
He might join WCW if the WWF dont want him.
Sun 17/06/01 at 19:12
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
gangrel had an injury and left he was gonna come back but did't and i think he was training and wrestling down at OVW last i heard.
might be sacked dunno though news on him isn't exactly big news that you remember
no chance of undertakers stalker
Sun 17/06/01 at 18:22
Regular
"Back in black"
Gangrel had like two matches last year. Royal Rumble being one. He got some tattoes and retunred, then left. Does any one know what happened to him. He definatly won't be the stalker. Not big enough.
Sun 17/06/01 at 13:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
this is really from the other undertakers stalker topic but seeing as were under strict rules to use this one i thought i would post it here. Gangrel probably won't be coming back and if he does he won't be called gangrel
Sun 17/06/01 at 12:29
Regular
"Back in black"
I would love to see the old rivalry unite. Kane VS the Undertaker, End of an era match, the way it used to be. It would be great and would attract many more viewers.

Some how Mouldy Cheese i can't see it being the Ultimate Warrior. I don't think he is alive. It would be good though.
Sun 17/06/01 at 11:46
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Its got to be Ultimate Warrior...... that would rule.
Sat 16/06/01 at 21:59
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah Kane retiring his own brother would be pretty cool!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.