GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who stalks THE UNDERTAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/06/01 at 12:44
Regular
If ya watched the latest RAW and SMACKDOWN you would know someone is stalking TAKER and his wife. I have no idea who it is...Anyone have any ideas.
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:04
Regular
"Back in black"
I now this has been going on a while now, but there are two topics exactly the same, about the undertaker's stalker. Can we use this one and ignore the other, makes things easier?

I think a Big Show/Undertaker fued would be pretty cool, I dont think the Big Show is really that good enough to take on the Tkaer just yet though! And a last ride on the show??? hmm
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:07
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah lets just use this 1 and yeah there matches might be just a few move match which would really be boring.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Has anyone actually noticed that the Undertaker rarely gets any moves done on him except punches, I mean have you ever seen the pedigree on the undertaker or even a SUPLEX the awnser no that's probably why he wins the majority of his matches.
He needs to take a few moves now and again because his matches are getting kinda repetetive.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:28
Regular
"Back in black"
Yeah - but you have to remember that he is getting old, and he has taken a few bumps and alot of surgeory. He cant take what he used to!
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:11
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Fair enough but I think he should turn back to the darkside once more before he retires because he was way more interesting then.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:21
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah the Undertaker is probably gonna retire soon and knowing the WWF it will be a loser retires Buried a Live matck against who ever is stalking the Undies wife. Hey that is a thought.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:25
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
jet wrote:
> Yeah the Undertaker is probably gonna retire soon and knowing the
> WWF it will be a loser retires Buried a Live matck against who ever
> is stalking the Undies wife. Hey that is a thought.

Hey that is an idea I hope Kane beats Undertaker in his retirement match because it would be like the final battle between brothers (and paul bearer could be involved).
Maybe it will be and end of an era match much like the Undertaker V Austin one a few years back.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
The story lines are end less.
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Does anyone know the date for summerslam?
and does anyone know when the next hell in the cell is?
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:50
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well the date for Summerslam will be in the summer and i hope the next Hell In A Cell will be soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.