GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who stalks THE UNDERTAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/06/01 at 12:44
Regular
If ya watched the latest RAW and SMACKDOWN you would know someone is stalking TAKER and his wife. I have no idea who it is...Anyone have any ideas.
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:56
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
har har summerslam in the summer that's self explanitory isn't it really, I mean the exact date is what I want.
Thu 14/06/01 at 22:34
Regular
"One More Chance"
RawisAndy wrote:
> har har summerslam in the summer that's self explanitory isn't it
> really, I mean the exact date is what I want.

Ahh well i can not help you on that 1. Sorry. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. (no offence or any thing).
Fri 15/06/01 at 08:37
Regular
"..."
I've got a fiver here that says it's former ECW star Tommy Dreamer, who is set to make his WWF debut very soon and what an opening push a fued with the undertaker would be!
Fri 15/06/01 at 16:22
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Apparently DDP wants to debut soon because he feels he will recieve a decent push as soon as he dubuts because there is no Rock, HHH or Undertaker right now so he feels he will be noticed more.
I reckon he will dubut on raw this monday or at the latest King of the Ring helping Shane O Mac
Fri 15/06/01 at 16:43
Regular
"One More Chance"
DDP i think once again is abit old and has far to many injuries and will not be a good buy really.
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:09
Regular
"Back in black"
Summerslam, 26th August 2001.

Do you rekon we will find out about the stalker in this weeks RAW. I suppose it has to be unvailed because KOTR is a week tomorrow and they have got to set up the match.

It could be very likely that a WCW star would be the stalker, but you could you a WCW superstar at a WWF event, in a proper match, I can't. I think it will be a way of getting someone back into WWF or tunrning someone heel, Mick Foley, he he.
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:33
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Cheers for the date for sumerslam ice blaster. thanks
as for the stalker the wwf are either going to reveal the wreslter on raw but more likely set up the match for King of the ring on raw and reveal the stalker at the ppv.
This storyline is set (apparantly) to continue through to the next ppv or thereabouts so we could well see a WCW star being a part of this.
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:49
Regular
"Back in black"
Thanks for that Andy. If they were to invail the perv at KOTR, i think it would be pretty kool. At KOTR though, would there be an actual battle... let's hope so.
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
It's Big Show, listen to the voice. The way the stalker pronounces his words and his accent (even though the voice is being deepened) gives him away. IT'S BIG SHOW!
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:17
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The person who does the voice and on camera is officially Vince Mcmahon because the wwf hasn't actually decided on who the stalker should be yet.
this is true from last wednesday so the stalker is probably sorted by now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.