GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who stalks THE UNDERTAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/06/01 at 12:44
Regular
If ya watched the latest RAW and SMACKDOWN you would know someone is stalking TAKER and his wife. I have no idea who it is...Anyone have any ideas.
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:44
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
If ya watched the latest RAW and SMACKDOWN you would know someone is stalking TAKER and his wife. I have no idea who it is...Anyone have any ideas.
Sat 02/06/01 at 23:53
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
???? i want to know too we'll find out soon.i think it is probably someone from austin's fleet 'cause he hates taker
Sun 03/06/01 at 08:10
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Nah.....HHH is out for 4 months with torn ligaments and austin has no time.....Rock....dunno..anyone else..
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:32
Well... That sounds a bit iffy doesn't it. HHH is out for 4 months with torn ligaments... And someone is stalking Taker and his wife? Think about that. Or if you can't the ni'll tell you something... IT'S PROBABLY HHH.
Sun 03/06/01 at 16:36
its the page 3 photographer
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:39
i've got my suspicions.....Kane???
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:45
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
It's gotta be Kane or Vince Mcmahon we all remember the classic Kane V Taker fights it would be great if these two fought again. It may even be Paul Bearer and we may even see the Undertaker change back to the darkside! yay!
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:56
Regular
"One More Chance"
I personially am getting bored of the Taker Kane fights since they have been going on for ages. I think Kane should be given the chance to be the WWF champion since last time he only held the belt for 24 hours.
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:06
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Good point Kane does need to hold that belt but at least he won it in the first ever first blood match at the same ppv that mick foley went off and through the hell in the cell, anyway iv'e decided it to definently to be Kane or Vince. I say Vince because theres a decoded version of the voice from smackdowns showing of the taker and his wife that is on quite a few websites, not sure if it's genuine or not though.
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:18
its the page 3 photographer. youll all see im right when she appears in the paper

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.