GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looks like you scared off a decent poster..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/06/05 at 09:36
Regular
Wheres Grix these days?
My brain is failing due to his lack of posts.

:(
Tue 05/07/05 at 12:39
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
As a counter-balance to all this animosity and civil unrest, I think you should all click on this link and think of Sunflowers, Bees, Streams and Sunshine.

[URL]http://www.dougie.uk.com/willie%20nelson%20-%20Bring%20Me%20Sunshine.mp3[/URL] , BEFORE you look to see what it is... That way it'll be more fun!

Hopefully that works....
Tue 05/07/05 at 12:51
Hedfix wrote:
> Grix's back on his 2nd account then.

I kinda wish you'd disappear into nothingness
Well, you are kinda already close enough to insignificance and nothingness.
I mean, hey, you apparently went to uni, or so I've seen mentionings of. Which is obviously why you sit about watching TV and posting on a forum and DISCUSSING GAMES in DEPTH and DETAIL.

So clearly putting whatever skills you developed to good use then.
Tue 05/07/05 at 12:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
STFU N00B
Tue 05/07/05 at 13:00
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Obviously Willie Nelson didn't help matters...

Hmmm....

[URL]http://www.gamingfm.com[/URL]
Tue 05/07/05 at 13:02
Regular
"SOUP!"
because you're racist
Tue 05/07/05 at 13:06
Regular
"8==="
small_brown_todger53 wrote:

>Crap

Awww poor you, not enthusiatic about anything are we? Still venting the little virgin anger on anyone who happens to actually be remotely excited about some subject you don't find quite so appealing?

Your jealously is quite apparent. Perhaps you should simply hang yourself and end it all now?
Tue 05/07/05 at 13:13
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Oh dear.
Tue 05/07/05 at 13:17
Regular
"bot"
'virgin anger'
Tue 05/07/05 at 13:30
Hedfix wrote:
> Awww poor you, not enthusiatic about anything are we?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. Do you mean, "you're not enthusiastic to go to uni" or such?

> Still venting the little virgin anger

Oh, you got me there mate. Me not being a little teenage wh**e and having sex with whoever really is a negative characteristic indeed.

> some subject you don't find quite so appealing?

I find games appealing. Just not picking them to pieces. I'd rather, like, play them. That is, after all, their purpose.

> Your jealously is quite apparent. Perhaps you should simply hang
> yourself and end it all now?

Ok - pray tell, what exactly is there to be jealous of?
And why would I hang myself when I have a future? And when it's unlikely that, in my mid twenties, I'll be sitting about watching TV and posting on a games forum (just during the adverts, you understand).
Tue 05/07/05 at 14:26
Regular
"8==="
Heh.

Awww look at the little defensive virgin go. :D

Failing to comprehend the simplicity of what I've said and failing to understand why being enthusiastic about games might make you want to talk about them a la movies/music/etc.

Laughable.

No wonder you can't get laid I doubt you've been able to get your head round the whole process yet.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.