GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looks like you scared off a decent poster..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/06/05 at 09:36
Regular
Wheres Grix these days?
My brain is failing due to his lack of posts.

:(
Fri 24/06/05 at 13:42
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Hah hah "Flockette" <-- Candidate for second account
Fri 24/06/05 at 13:44
HAhaha it's somewhat frightening and disturbing that you choose to continue this farcical charade, flock
Stop talking to yourself eh
Fri 24/06/05 at 13:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
By all means ignore us then :)
Anyway back to Grix
Fri 24/06/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Ant wrote:

> Either way, I'm not surprised he/she left the way Light and others
> treated them.

Well bless your non-judgemental cotton christian socks...

I would guess Celestine stopped posting when she realised I wasn't going to be warned for ripping into her. However, bearing in mind her stated purpose was to annoy and anger me, one could always say she was reaping the consequences of her actions. Unfortunately, the consequence of that is that it annoyed Grix (I would guess anyway), which I'm rather ashamed about as I like him; he's never said or done anything to really get my back up. But, like any man worth his salt, he has to back up his woman. Even when his woman is a borderline psychotic with an inability to take responsibility for herself.

Tell me Ant, when you said that you hoped all non-christians would go to hell just so you could see the look on their face, did it occur to you that just maybe you weren't treating others as you'd be treated yourself? Or do you only pass judgement like that on others?
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:00
Regular
"bot"
Grix is always online on MSN and Xfire, but he's never actually there.
Very strange.
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:01
Regular
"bot"
J Nash wrote:
> He's always on Xfire and MSN, but always "away" or whatever.
> I can't actually remember the last time he was offline.
>
> I hope he isn't dead.

maybe I should have read the thread first
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
In reply to Light, apologies. I was in a bad mood at the time I posted that comment, so it was a bit of a cheap shot. Although I do feel the quote you often refer to has been taken way out of context, but while I'm here I may as well say if that's what it sounded like then I'll apologise for that too.

See, even Christians like me aren't always perfect. :)
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:26
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Ant wrote:

> See, even Christians like me aren't always perfect. :)

Heh; fair enough. Hell, 90% of the arguments I start on here are the result of bad moods, so I can appreciate where you're coming from.
Fri 24/06/05 at 17:24
Regular
"8==="
Flock wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Go and ask Light.
>
> Yeah because he knows her better than Grix

Well considering she's one of Grix's personalities I doubt it.
Fri 24/06/05 at 17:35
Regular
Light wrote:
> Tell me Ant, when you said that you hoped all non-christians would go
> to hell just so you could see the look on their face, did it occur to
> you that just maybe you weren't treating others as you'd be treated
> yourself? Or do you only pass judgement like that on others?

Quite ironic really, as Ant would have to be down there as well for this to happen...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.