GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looks like you scared off a decent poster..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/06/05 at 09:36
Regular
Wheres Grix these days?
My brain is failing due to his lack of posts.

:(
Fri 24/06/05 at 17:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
... or watching HellTVTM
Fri 24/06/05 at 23:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, you get a live feed.

Apparently, Stalin got evicted into purgatory last week.
Fri 24/06/05 at 23:41
Regular
"8==="
Ant wrote:
> Yeah, you get a live feed.
>
> Apparently, Stalin got evicted into pugatory last week.

*Throws a small dog at Maggie in-order to join in*
Sat 02/07/05 at 20:45
Regular
Well, well..what's this??

Light wrote:
> more crap

Just for the record, I didn't set out to make you an enemy here Light, but that's all you want to be, regardless of my attempts to resolve anything or even answer your harrassing questions. You obviously needed a target and I was the only one who wouldn't submit to being amongst your congregation of bobbleheads. *waves*

Hence, I still feel you're an idiot for creating war from something as simple as wanting to have fun with you. You are a very cruel man and the things your said about my child are just unacceptable.

You did not chase me away anywhere. I am still here and I'll post whenever the hell I feel it or get a wild hair up my ass. Whichever occurs first.

Grix on the other hand, chooses his battles wisely..and apparently he see's you as just a waste of his time. He does not read your nonsense or anything else that doesn't interest him for that matter.

He's wanted to leave this place for a long while now and although it is true he was aware of my less than pleasant encounter with Light, he was more so unsatisfied with the caliber of individuals that overwhelmed and rampaged these forums, rendering it smut. All of it gave him incentive to just drop this for more productive interests.

Yes, we're still on MSN..most of the time talking to eachother. Feel free to chime in anytime. He'll be out here visiting for the next couple of weeks..so umm.. we may be a bit busy. :P

*hugs* (<~~even for you light)

*tosses rose petals*
Sat 02/07/05 at 20:52
Regular
I reckon Grix has turned into that swirly-haired horse.
Sat 02/07/05 at 20:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Grix :( What's his MSN? I want to pester him like I did on WoW.

*sniff*
Sat 02/07/05 at 21:12
Regular
Reverend Cherrycoke wrote:
> I reckon Grix has turned into that swirly-haired horse.

More like that rocket..wow. :P

I'm not sure if he'd want me to give out his MSN address, but I'll see about maybe getting him back on here in a little while. He's out tonight inebriating at various pubs, so I think he'll be quite jovial when he gets home and amused he's even been remembered. :)
Tue 05/07/05 at 09:26
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:
> Well, well..what's this??
>
> Light wrote:
> more crap
>
> Just for the record, I didn't set out to make you an enemy here
> Light, but that's all you want to be, regardless of my attempts to
> resolve anything or even answer your harrassing questions. You
> obviously needed a target and I was the only one who wouldn't submit
> to being amongst your congregation of bobbleheads. *waves*

So...you're not the one who said that you were deliberately trying to wind me up?

For someone who wasn't trying to make an enemy here, you have a funny way of being friendly. Jesus, no wonder you have so few friends...
>
> Hence, I still feel you're an idiot for creating war from something
> as simple as wanting to have fun with you. You are a very cruel man
> and the things your said about my child are just unacceptable.

Ah yes; your "I was just being playful and having fun" excuse. Well now my sweet little mungbrain; what makes you think I'm doing anything other than having fun with you? Or does it not count if you don't consider it fun? The things I said about your child are unacceptable? What, even if I was just having fun? I were to say the things you said to me are unacceptable, you'd just wail "but I was only having fun", wouldn't you?

What I'm getting at is this; you seem to think all of your behaviour is excusable because you were just having fun. Yet because I upset you, whether I was having fun or not, it's utterly wrong.
Are you familiar with the term "hypocrite"?

> He's wanted to leave this place for a long while now and although it
> is true he was aware of my less than pleasant encounter with Light,
> he was more so unsatisfied with the caliber of individuals that
> overwhelmed and rampaged these forums, rendering it smut. All of it
> gave him incentive to just drop this for more productive interests.

Heh. "Yeah, he thinks this board and all you losers are a waste of his time". And yet here you are Celestine; what does that say about you?

Oh, and you contradicted yourself; first you say he doesn't know or care what is written by others, then you say "Oh, but he knows about Light". You might want to work on your dialectic technique.
>
> Yes, we're still on MSN..most of the time talking to eachother. Feel
> free to chime in anytime. He'll be out here visiting for the next
> couple of weeks..so umm.. we may be a bit busy. :P
>
> *hugs* (<~~even for you light)

~hugz~ right back at you, but even more ~hugz~ for your poor little kid who's going to grow up smothered by his mother and utterly unable to escape her cloying clutches.
Tue 05/07/05 at 11:48
Regular
"8==="
Grix's back on his 2nd account then.
Tue 05/07/05 at 12:34
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Flipping heck.

I remember when a day on the SR Froums would cosist of a competition of who could read through a whole Dan2k2 post without falling asleep.

It's like a soap opera now. I don't know half the people here...

Remember when we used to write stories together? People would add bits, chapters, even just sentances... that was fun. It could go anywhere. I remember the one about space. Classic.

Last I heard, Mr. Thraves had a lady somewhere far away and missed her. Also, he was opening a cinema... or an animation studio... I hope he's okay. He's a good lad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.