GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grades for Uni"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/06/05 at 17:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've already been allocated a room and made deposits, yada yada yada for my uni - but my place is based on me getting BBB grades.

I've already got an A in media and arent at all worries about English, but if I failed to get a B in history do you think they'd be likely to offer me a place anyway or would they bothered revsersing all of the uni stuff and throwing me out on my ear?

Also, A-level history courses are too big. There's too much stuff to learn capably.
Sat 18/06/05 at 18:46
Regular
"SOUP!"
I feel guilty for moaning now. Heh.
Sat 18/06/05 at 19:17
Regular
Bet y'all wish you had an unconditional like I do.
Sat 18/06/05 at 19:20
Regular
"the burning sky"
I'm in a rather nice position also. Needing AAB for my Uni place, having already got an A in maths. That leaves me with an A and B from Physics, FMaths and Computing. After my computing Cwk which I ace'd, I need about 15UMS points in the final CPT exam for another A, which I dont intend to revise for.

That leaves me needing a B in either FMaths or Physics. My final two Fmaths exams are next week and Physics the following. In my personal opinion I aced the P5 and P6 Fmaths exams I took last week, so I now need very little from S2 and M2. If i do well enough in them, I can just ignore Physics, which i havent really been bothered to revise.

If all goes t!ts up, I still have a 3hour extended maths exam July1st, which could prove to be a deciding factor, if i dont get the grades required. Life is good, and I just laugh at all my friends who are franticly revising. :D Not that I am bigheaded...
Sat 18/06/05 at 19:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
how the hell can you typo "maths" so much?
Sat 18/06/05 at 19:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
Further Maths, foo'.
Sat 18/06/05 at 19:46
Regular
"the burning sky"
Paradox: wrote:
> how the hell can you typo "maths" so much?

Hah...

I'd need extraordinarily large/strange fingers to press both the M and F keys at the same time... Tho I am a maths freak, I'm trying to total up how long I've spent doing maths exams this year. 12 80 Minute exams and another 3hour exam, comes out as 19 hours of exams!!
Sat 18/06/05 at 19:54
Regular
Tomm wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> how the hell can you typo "maths" so much?
>
> Hah...
>
> I'd need extraordinarily large/strange fingers to press both the M
> and F keys at the same time... Tho I am a maths freak, I'm trying to
> total up how long I've spent doing maths exams this year. 12 80
> Minute exams and another 3hour exam, comes out as 19 hours of exams!!

Ha thats nothing, in these exams im taking 14 exams, A levels mind, not the easy GCSE's. All the exams are over 75 mins, and im taking biology, physics, chemistry and maths. I feel like crying sometimes. Soon be over tho which is nice.
Sat 18/06/05 at 19:55
Regular
"bot"
why on earth do you have 14 exams? Are you repeating modules?
Sat 18/06/05 at 19:55
Regular
I've got Media, Geography and Computing exams next week.

Should (hopefully) get an A in the Computing papers, seeing as I got an A for AS and pretty much aced the cousework this year.

Hopeful result: -

ACD

Pessimistic result: -

BDE or BCD
Sat 18/06/05 at 20:03
Regular
"the burning sky"
For me:

Optimistic AAAA
Realistic AAAB
Pessimistic AABB

Each of which means me getting into my Firm uni place... Don't injure me please...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.