GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grades for Uni"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/06/05 at 17:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've already been allocated a room and made deposits, yada yada yada for my uni - but my place is based on me getting BBB grades.

I've already got an A in media and arent at all worries about English, but if I failed to get a B in history do you think they'd be likely to offer me a place anyway or would they bothered revsersing all of the uni stuff and throwing me out on my ear?

Also, A-level history courses are too big. There's too much stuff to learn capably.
Sat 18/06/05 at 17:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've already been allocated a room and made deposits, yada yada yada for my uni - but my place is based on me getting BBB grades.

I've already got an A in media and arent at all worries about English, but if I failed to get a B in history do you think they'd be likely to offer me a place anyway or would they bothered revsersing all of the uni stuff and throwing me out on my ear?

Also, A-level history courses are too big. There's too much stuff to learn capably.
Sat 18/06/05 at 17:48
Regular
"bot"
Paradox: wrote:
> arent at all worries about English

Heh, sure thing mate!
And I thought History was fine to be honest.
Sat 18/06/05 at 17:49
Regular
"SOUP!"
Recently I've lost the ability to type, I;m not even joking I used to be a really good speed tpyer and look, I just wrote "tpyer" - christ!

Which board you with for history?

I've got AQA so it's totally random/rubbish.
Sat 18/06/05 at 17:52
Regular
"bot"
CCEA
Sat 18/06/05 at 17:53
Regular
"bot"
And there was plenty of content, I just don't think it was too much.
I managed to learn the Cold War module in 2 days, and it's 76 years worth of information.
Sat 18/06/05 at 17:54
Regular
If you got a C, they'd still probably let you in, depending on how many were on the course.
Sat 18/06/05 at 17:56
Regular
"SOUP!"
I need to get a D this year to average a B overall, so what do I need to do to get a D? Surely it's not demanding?

I haven't had my exams yet, by the way, theyre on monday.
It's Bismarck & the weimar republic and rise of Hitler
Tsar Alexander II - Nicholas II, rise of bolsheviks and then rise of Stalin

and also

British Politics 1848 - 1886
Sat 18/06/05 at 17:57
Regular
"bot"
What mark did you get at AS? If you got high enough you should have a decent 'buffer' for dropping marks without dropping grades.

edit: ha :' }
Sat 18/06/05 at 18:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
95/105 - Euro history
97/105 - British History
90/90 - Coursework essays

That adds up to 282

For a B at A2 I need 420 out of a possible 600

I have 3 exams altogether:

European history (90 marks)
British History (90 marks)
The scramble for Africa (120 marks)

-----

So between those 3 exams I need to get 138 marks to get a B.
Sat 18/06/05 at 18:01
Regular
Para, have you got Media in the afternoon as well?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.