GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grades for Uni"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/06/05 at 17:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've already been allocated a room and made deposits, yada yada yada for my uni - but my place is based on me getting BBB grades.

I've already got an A in media and arent at all worries about English, but if I failed to get a B in history do you think they'd be likely to offer me a place anyway or would they bothered revsersing all of the uni stuff and throwing me out on my ear?

Also, A-level history courses are too big. There's too much stuff to learn capably.
Mon 27/06/05 at 17:18
Regular
What was that first question on about? I couldnt do any of the calculations cause you need G, and i never remembered it. Also im feeling a bit stupid about not drawing on the paths of the particles, an easy 2 marks there, just didnt see them. Dang.

Otherwise it went well :)
Mon 27/06/05 at 17:09
Regular
"SOUP!"
Ant wrote:
> Mwa ha ha, Fascist Italy was so easy today.
>
> Don't know why I got so worked up about it.

The repression?
Mon 27/06/05 at 17:02
Regular
"the burning sky"
Chad Niga wrote:
> Physics today was hard.
> Not as easy as the first two.

Apparantly last year, to get an A you needed about 60/100...
Mon 27/06/05 at 16:52
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Physics today was hard.
Not as easy as the first two.
Mon 27/06/05 at 16:49
Regular
"the burning sky"
Ahh Physics scaryness. The exam to end all of exams (for most people) and the examiners just wanted to see how well they could Feck up a lot of peoples chances getting into Uni. The paper was rediculous, couple of hard questions, but a load of random crap that I had no chance of knowing. And neither did others. One guy at the end said he'd ace'd it, despite getting consistently lower grades than me in all the written tests, but then proceeded to leave via the fire exit and not be seen again. Tho' my Uni place doesnt depend on my physics grade since I did well in my other exams, but I can see how others will feel seriously down after this exam...
Fri 24/06/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Aha, I see.

Arigato gerrid.
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:04
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Chipple Nottingham sends out people with firm choices an aplication form for their ID cards, but I'm not sure about Insurance offers. I haven't gotten anything from Sussex yet, but they said they don't allocate accomodation until after the results are out, which is what I imagine most places do.
Fri 24/06/05 at 10:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mwa ha ha, Fascist Italy was so easy today.

Don't know why I got so worked up about it.
Thu 23/06/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Tomm wrote:

> I've not even received anything from York, saying thankyou for accepting
> them as my Firm :S

I haven't heard from Durham either. I think I didn't get anything from Nottingham (reserve) too.

Meh. :)
Thu 23/06/05 at 21:40
Regular
"the burning sky"
Cycloon wrote:
> I've not got my accommodation yet.
>
> Or anything.
>
> Oo err...

Me neither, nor all the other's who have applied to York. My bro got his today, but we think he should have got it weeks ago. So some people in my house aren't happy. I just hope I've not missed an important piece of mail, or been able to do it online somehow. I've not even received anything from York, saying thankyou for accepting them as my Firm :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.