GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdowns Next Draft Pick *****SPOILER*****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/06/05 at 07:06
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
For those of you who don't know yet, the 4th Draft pick is Randy Orton... not a good way of making up for angle if u ask me.
Sun 19/06/05 at 15:24
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, mine is that Orton is lousy as a heel and annoying to watch, i do reckon though that Batista and Undertaker are getting Stale and are in need of good stroylines.
Sun 19/06/05 at 14:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hillfish wrote:
> The only time i ever liked Orton as a wrestler is when he went against
> Evolution, the second he lost the title 2 trips that was it. I have
> been a dedicated Orton hater since, the only thing good about him is
> him getting injured so viewers could get a break... thanks Undertaker
> and Batista!

You're obviously a bit stupid then. :P

He was BY FAR at his best when he was IN Evolution, but he kinda sucked as a face. He's an awesome heel, and surely more entertaining than Batista and The Undertaker. :|
Sun 19/06/05 at 11:09
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Jae is right

Cheers for marking the thread up right this time as well Hillfish :)

And jakey b can you stop going on about 'thanking for information'
No-one would care if you didnt put the information, so stop trying to get thanks for it!

You are unlikely to get thanked unless someone asks a specific question and then you tell them the answer. Just putting up information and then expecting to get thanked for it is a bit dumb.
Sun 19/06/05 at 09:48
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
jakey b wrote:
> thanks for that information
>
> im not like the wardy and jae
>
> i will thank you for this piece of information

*Ahem* I have no problem with spoilers as long as they're marked up well and don't ruin the show for everyone who hasn't watched it yet, like you did.
Sat 18/06/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hillfish wrote:
> The Wardy wrote:
> After that Draft pick i can definately see Batista winning Hell in a
> Cell and being drafted because Orton has a storyline set up for
> Undertaker and Batista, plus Smackdown needs a champion, i think
> that
> could work out alright.
>
> Yeah either Batista is off to Smackdown with the Heavyweight Title or
> Y2J and Christian are with the WWE Championship

Yeah thats true.

I can see Batista going to Smackdown because of Triple H putting out the hand shake for the "After the hell in a cell this thing between us is over" thing.

I would prefer to see the WWE Championship on Smackdown rather than the World Heavyweight Championship because thats what i am used to. But on the other hand I would like to see Batista feuding with a few people on Smackdown
Sat 18/06/05 at 11:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Hillfish wrote:
> Yeah either Batista is off to Smackdown with the Heavyweight Title or
> Y2J and Christian are with the WWE Championship

You think HHH could let Batista go without having got the better of him? Presuming theyre not going to swap belts over i'm going to say HHH will win, Batista will go to Smackdown.
As for the other belt, can anyone really see Christian or Jericho as champion and Cena doesn't look like someone who i can see them taking the belt off. Sod it, Batista and Cena to win, belts swapping shows or champions.
Sat 18/06/05 at 11:39
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
The Wardy wrote:
> After that Draft pick i can definately see Batista winning Hell in a
> Cell and being drafted because Orton has a storyline set up for
> Undertaker and Batista, plus Smackdown needs a champion, i think that
> could work out alright.

Yeah either Batista is off to Smackdown with the Heavyweight Title or Y2J and Christian are with the WWE Championship
Sat 18/06/05 at 09:13
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
After that Draft pick i can definately see Batista winning Hell in a Cell and being drafted because Orton has a storyline set up for Undertaker and Batista, plus Smackdown needs a champion, i think that could work out alright.
Sat 18/06/05 at 09:10
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hillfish wrote:
> The only time i ever liked Orton as a wrestler is when he went against
> Evolution, the second he lost the title 2 trips that was it. I have
> been a dedicated Orton hater since, the only thing good about him is
> him getting injured so viewers could get a break... thanks Undertaker
> and Batista!

Yeah that whole bit against Evolution was good, especially just after his face turn when he took the sledgehammer to the ring and then dropped it on Bischoff's foot. Other than the slight time as champion, his face turn has been a failure.
Fri 17/06/05 at 16:21
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
The only time i ever liked Orton as a wrestler is when he went against Evolution, the second he lost the title 2 trips that was it. I have been a dedicated Orton hater since, the only thing good about him is him getting injured so viewers could get a break... thanks Undertaker and Batista!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.