GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdowns Next Draft Pick *****SPOILER*****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/06/05 at 07:06
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
For those of you who don't know yet, the 4th Draft pick is Randy Orton... not a good way of making up for angle if u ask me.
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:28
Regular
"..."
Call me stupid here if you want but I'd actually be quite please to stay on Smackdown...

The addition of Benoit means getting a talent worker who I'd hopefuklly get booked against and who wouldn't be against making me look good. Cena's gone, so a top face spot is up for grabs....Carlito's gone, so that's one less over-rated monkey to have to try and carry to a decent match...Orton and Hassan are here, so erm, well, every silver lining has a cloud.

No Kurt and his stupid gold medal challenge taking up decent TV time every week either....

The only way Smackdown could be anymore perfect would be if Bob Holly was the next Raw pick!
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh for god sake, so they take Carlito and give Hassan in return?

Exactly what must the Smackdown locker room be thinking seeing all these top names go to be replaced by Benoit and crap. It wouldn't surprise me to see Rey and Eddie to be the next ones going
Wed 22/06/05 at 09:19
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
***SPOILER***

If you do not wish to know Smackdown's next draft pick please do not read on.

For those of you who do not know yet Smackdown's 3rd Pick was none other than...

[S]Muhammad Hassan
Mon 20/06/05 at 18:09
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
The Wardy wrote:
> No doubt about the under usage. Would much rather see him pushed
> than Edge because Christian can cut a decent and funny promo (hence
> the name Captain Charisma) and he also can wrestle a good match.
> Wouldn't be bothered if he got rid of Tomko though. He is the most
> underselling dude i have seen for ages. His part in the tag match
> last week was ridiculous. He should be released ASAP. They should
> make Christian extra tough, therefore not needing a problem solver
> and then give him a title and possibly a face turn (which wouldnt be
> hard considering so many people like him already)

Couldn't of said that better myself, i think its just a case of Edge being well overused and Christian being well underused, Christian has gotta lose the baggage (tomko) to be more popular and be taken more seriously with the heavyweights
Mon 20/06/05 at 18:04
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hillfish wrote:

> Yeah cause just a month or so back he lost to Batista so it seems
> more likely for him to get Cena's WWE title, Captain Charisma is in
> desperate need of a good Storyline and being a "peep" i
> believe he is being under used.

No doubt about the under usage. Would much rather see him pushed than Edge because Christian can cut a decent and funny promo (hence the name Captain Charisma) and he also can wrestle a good match. Wouldn't be bothered if he got rid of Tomko though. He is the most underselling dude i have seen for ages. His part in the tag match last week was ridiculous. He should be released ASAP. They should make Christian extra tough, therefore not needing a problem solver and then give him a title and possibly a face turn (which wouldnt be hard considering so many people like him already)
Mon 20/06/05 at 17:59
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
The Wardy wrote:
> I think Christian will be good wherever he goes...he needs a good
> storyline and he can grab the title from someone. I can see him
> taking it from Cena more than i could see him taking Batistas title.

Yeah cause just a month or so back he lost to Batista so it seems more likely for him to get Cena's WWE title, Captain Charisma is in desperate need of a good Storyline and being a "peep" i believe he is being under used.
Mon 20/06/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I think Christian will be good wherever he goes...he needs a good storyline and he can grab the title from someone. I can see him taking it from Cena more than i could see him taking Batistas title.
Mon 20/06/05 at 17:48
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
The Wardy wrote:
> I think the m,ajority of Christians promos were primarily aimed at
> Cena, and now Cena is RAW, Christian might as well stay on RAW.

I never considered that but then again maybe going to Smackdown would be good for Christian as i would love to see Captain C go over to SD
Mon 20/06/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hillfish wrote:
> The Wardy wrote:
> Once again, makes Batistas move more likely because of his set up
> feud with Orton. Orton can have both feuds now, with Taker, then
> Batista.
>
> It seems likely, however i thought that because of all the Promo's
> Christians done regarding a move to Smackdown i thought he was off...

I think the m,ajority of Christians promos were primarily aimed at Cena, and now Cena is RAW, Christian might as well stay on RAW.
Mon 20/06/05 at 13:12
Regular
"..."
Hmm, where to start on the whole draft thing. I thought I could see where WWE were going with it until Orton. OK, so the 'obvious' star quality is now on RAW, but it looked like Smackdown would be getting the guys with the in-ring talent, rather like they had just after the original roster split. It makes sense for Angle to be on Raw as he's nearing the end of his career and might as well be on the 'A' show for the rest of it. Benoit was going stale on Raw, but in terms of in-ring ability is easily a fair swap for angle. Cena for Orton? One over-rated 'vanilla' wrestler with a dash of charisma for another? Fair swap, but again it hardly redresses the obvious Raw bias...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.