GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdowns Next Draft Pick *****SPOILER*****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/06/05 at 07:06
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
For those of you who don't know yet, the 4th Draft pick is Randy Orton... not a good way of making up for angle if u ask me.
Mon 20/06/05 at 11:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ant wrote:
> :D
>
> Love you too lakers!

:-D same *stabs Ant in the back*
Mon 20/06/05 at 09:57
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Wardy wrote:

> Once again, makes Batistas move more likely because of his set up
> feud with Orton. Orton can have both feuds now, with Taker, then
> Batista.

not convinced. Batista has been moulded into a good big-time player on RAW and i'm not sure they'd take him out of that element so soon after pushing him.
Mon 20/06/05 at 06:24
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
The Wardy wrote:
> Once again, makes Batistas move more likely because of his set up
> feud with Orton. Orton can have both feuds now, with Taker, then
> Batista.

It seems likely, however i thought that because of all the Promo's Christians done regarding a move to Smackdown i thought he was off...
Sun 19/06/05 at 22:28
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Saw Ortons move coming...Undertaker in a no DQ match...whenever there is a No DQ match it means something is happening. 2 Minutes in the match i just started singing "hey, nothing you can say, nothings gonna change what ya done to me" because i knew he was coming. JBL was quite resilliant(sp?) though because not many people kick out of a chokeslam and a last ride.

Once again, makes Batistas move more likely because of his set up feud with Orton. Orton can have both feuds now, with Taker, then Batista.
Sun 19/06/05 at 22:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
:D

Love you too lakers!
Sun 19/06/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*yawn*

Won't even bother arguing as anyone who actually thinks Orton is talented is obviously a madman and dangerous :-D
Sun 19/06/05 at 20:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
Kawada wrote:
> People let me settle this............ you're BOTH wrong
>
> Orton has ALWAYS sucked :-D

Rar rar rar rar ECW rar rar rar I am a true fan cos I hate the establishment rar rar rar look at me i am a rebel rar rar rar!

:D
Sun 19/06/05 at 17:07
Regular
"paid, laid and made"
i think because the rock and mick foley and steve austin are not around

orton is the best superstar around

his RKO finisher is the best finisher and is effective and has helped him beat many superstars ( non - legends and legends )

he is a true legend killer
Sun 19/06/05 at 16:41
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Kawada wrote:
> People let me settle this............ you're BOTH wrong
>
> Orton has ALWAYS sucked :-D

I'll settle 4 that
Sun 19/06/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
People let me settle this............ you're BOTH wrong

Orton has ALWAYS sucked :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.