GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Petition of Forgiveness (Thread closed)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/06/05 at 14:26
Regular
"~DPG~"
I am supposed to be getting an IP ban and i love these forums and i think many people will agree that i've spent half my life on them. I've had happy moments...Sad moments and wnjoy taking part in each topic, and letting my opinion known...If i'm banned this time i cannot come back and get that enjoyment i should be allowed. Please, please help me stay. I really don't want to be banned and beg forgiveness. Seriously... Please sign the petition to help convince me to stay. I pray that people who haven't seen eye to eye with me, will help me stay. Thanks soooo much, this means sooo much.
Sun 12/06/05 at 22:35
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Like I said earlier: great thread.

I wonder why RoversFan doesn't want to put his website address in his profile.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I have absolutely no idea.
I presume it's some faux "gangsta" thing, but being threatened by a middle-class white teenager with internet access who went to bed because he has school tomorrow.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:47
What is this LBC style, I've never heard of it before.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'd like to think so, I really would.
But I have the mental image of watching the spacenews in 20yrs time and seeing some blank eyed monoglot Prime Minister giving a speech about the European Union "And, like, I said omg wot u fink! And he was like, lol, so I did him lbc style!" and parliment barking like seals.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
Goatboy wrote:
> The scary thing is, they'll be the leaders in a few years.

Nah, I don't have much faith in our electoral system but I have faith enough that it can prevent someone who classes 5 C's as a good set of GCSE results from becoming the leaders of this country.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Me too.
Shame he's gone to bed early because school starts tomorrow.
I don't know, in my day deliquents didn't go to school. They stayed up and vandalised bus stops and stuff.

At least the internet lets me see just how incredibly stupid a lot of today's teens can be.
The scary thing is, they'll be the leaders in a few years.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:32
Regular
"You've upset me"
Rover has become my new favourite poster.
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dear Roverfan, I can hear the water sloshing in your skull as you try to formulate a response.

I'll see your threats of being beaten up by children, and raise you an amusingly insulting picture
[URL]http://photos1.blogger.com/img/200/1549/320/retard.jpg[/URL]
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:23
*silence*
Sun 12/06/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Long Beach Central?

Despite my bravado, I can assure that I am, in fact, sitting here trembling at the thought of a "posse" of children turning up armed with flicknives and pogosticks.

Still, at least you admit to being "15 retard and not from London"
So I'm safe around 15yr old retards who are from London?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.