GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Petition of Forgiveness (Thread closed)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/06/05 at 14:26
Regular
"~DPG~"
I am supposed to be getting an IP ban and i love these forums and i think many people will agree that i've spent half my life on them. I've had happy moments...Sad moments and wnjoy taking part in each topic, and letting my opinion known...If i'm banned this time i cannot come back and get that enjoyment i should be allowed. Please, please help me stay. I really don't want to be banned and beg forgiveness. Seriously... Please sign the petition to help convince me to stay. I pray that people who haven't seen eye to eye with me, will help me stay. Thanks soooo much, this means sooo much.
Sun 12/06/05 at 14:26
Regular
"~DPG~"
I am supposed to be getting an IP ban and i love these forums and i think many people will agree that i've spent half my life on them. I've had happy moments...Sad moments and wnjoy taking part in each topic, and letting my opinion known...If i'm banned this time i cannot come back and get that enjoyment i should be allowed. Please, please help me stay. I really don't want to be banned and beg forgiveness. Seriously... Please sign the petition to help convince me to stay. I pray that people who haven't seen eye to eye with me, will help me stay. Thanks soooo much, this means sooo much.
Sun 12/06/05 at 14:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Can I sign to say that I agree with a banning?
So that would cancel out any 1 other signitaure for you remaining.
So you'll have -1 votes!
Sun 12/06/05 at 14:29
Regular
"the whites are goin"
i sighn it because he is a great servant to these forums and he deserves to stay. If he goes it will just be me left to cause banter an the forum will start to get boring.

Tom Davies.....
Sun 12/06/05 at 14:29
Regular
I agree with the banning. I'll see you in hell Sn00p.
Sun 12/06/05 at 14:31
Regular
"the whites are goin"
thats is a threat, u deserved to be banned an snoop is our hero so leave him alone or we will hunt you down and be mean to you... grrrrrrrr
Sun 12/06/05 at 14:31
Regular
"~DPG~"
Alfonse wrote:
> I agree with the banning. I'll see you in hell Sn00p.

I said, those who haven't seen eye to eye with me at least have the decent enough nature to see it from my point and help me. It's not about silly little bitter arguements anymore...It's sooo much more serious.
Sun 12/06/05 at 14:33
Regular
rover5fan wrote:
> thats is a threat, u deserved to be banned an snoop is our hero so
> leave him alone or we will hunt you down and be mean to you...
> grrrrrrrr

Errrr no I didn't threaten him at all.
Sun 12/06/05 at 14:33
Regular
"the whites are goin"
he needs to be able to buy stuff from sr and his family do so u have to not block him
Sun 12/06/05 at 14:34
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Does anyone actually care?
Sun 12/06/05 at 14:34
Regular
"~DPG~"
So seriously, i don't want to be gone...I want to join in with Memorandums great humour...Hedfix's clever replies, rover5fan's laughable comments. Please , if this will help me stay, please, please help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.