GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Petition of Forgiveness (Thread closed)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/06/05 at 14:26
Regular
"~DPG~"
I am supposed to be getting an IP ban and i love these forums and i think many people will agree that i've spent half my life on them. I've had happy moments...Sad moments and wnjoy taking part in each topic, and letting my opinion known...If i'm banned this time i cannot come back and get that enjoyment i should be allowed. Please, please help me stay. I really don't want to be banned and beg forgiveness. Seriously... Please sign the petition to help convince me to stay. I pray that people who haven't seen eye to eye with me, will help me stay. Thanks soooo much, this means sooo much.
Mon 13/06/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
I'm closing both this and the cop pon thread.

Xzibit: if you're behaving yourself, good, but you swore - and I know you were provoked, hence only a warning when you've already been banned before - so your immaculate behaviour was clearly not to last. If we gave out warnings for gullibility, however, you would be banned. No-one that isn't staff is able to issue warnings/bannings, and even though you clocked it in the end, you really shouldn't believe whatever you read on this forum.

Tilt: also a warning - stop trolling. (Your email won't say 'Trolling', but we have a list of reasons we have to pick from).

To everyone else: play nice. Also, before anyone complains about a lack of action taken, any reported posts from the weekend most likely won't get looked at. smv is off for the week, and I've arranged for the post reports to be forwarded to me, but that's only from today onwards. smv not being here also means GAD won't be updated all week, so I want to hear NO MOANING about this, m'kay?
Mon 13/06/05 at 00:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
Fiddle-dee-dee. I'm so ridiculously bored.
Mon 13/06/05 at 00:12
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I was waiting for that... :)

I was going by my PC's time... which is THE most important time.

So nyer.
Mon 13/06/05 at 00:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
Chipseh wrote @ 12:59:
> it's only 1 min past midnight

Liar!
Sun 12/06/05 at 23:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh. I don't know, the world needs a bit of patronising comedy.
Sun 12/06/05 at 23:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
I'm gonna try and converse at his level:

"Oi, yu is wel an batteh boi like man. Wel lolz, i is gonna gansta yo wel bad batteh, yu betta look aht".

Or something.
Sun 12/06/05 at 22:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Is that slang for pillock?
Sun 12/06/05 at 22:45
What a delightful little fellow
Sun 12/06/05 at 22:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
All to Goatbloke:

rover5fan wrote:
> he is right goat boi u are rong

rover5fan wrote:
> seee he wind mr goat. now go make love to ur gf goat

rover5fan wrote:
> shut it! n0ob like u should be mauled

rover5fan wrote:
> hey goat boy wanna meet up sum where for a little chat?

rover5fan wrote:
> I'll send some people i know to greet you LBC style!
Sun 12/06/05 at 22:40
I'm not reading these 8 pages of surely mind numbing rubbish
someone fill me in on this rover gayby

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.