GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fun things to do in an exam"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
1) the exam itself.
2) watch for invigilator games (like invigilator chicken)

so that'll be it then, who else be doin exams here?
Fri 10/06/05 at 17:50
"period drama"
It's worked so far.
Nothing to do with me being a genius or anything.

Shouldn't you be banned by now?
Fri 10/06/05 at 17:44
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Memorandum! wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Write little notes to the markers.
>
> My friends do that. I've never had the balls to do it.
>
> Aye, go on, it's rather fun.
> And these people have to trawl through about 10,000 identical papers
> - if you make them laugh, they might be nice to you.

Haha yeah
I try to add personal touches to some of my stuff in an effort to make them like me

ahahaha
Fri 10/06/05 at 17:39
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Heh.

People always draw pictures or quizzes or notes on the table.
Fri 10/06/05 at 17:01
"period drama"
Memorandum! wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
>
> My friends do that. I've never had the balls to do it.

Aye, go on, it's rather fun.
And these people have to trawl through about 10,000 identical papers - if you make them laugh, they might be nice to you.

Or just write something random - like in my Maths GCSE I didn't know an answer, so decided to write out a bit of my French coursework which I could inexplicably remember word for word.

Good times.
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:54
Regular
"the burning sky"
SHEEPY wrote:
> My Computing exam was just one large note to the marker.
> Mainly saying sorry for how crap my paper was but I wasn't stupid, I
> had just been getting drunk in my time off because I got all my marks
> the year before.

I need not put any effort into my last Computing Exam, I'm only a couple of marks off an A already. At maximum I need something like 15UMS points to get it! I know I got 92% on my Cwk, it just depends what it scales up to in terms of UMS points. The AQA site really isnt helpful with that sort of stuff...
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Great!
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:52
Regular
"the burning sky"
In our Physics practical last month, which involved cutting up a cardboard tube, one of my mates starting throwing the pieces at someone infront, who kept turning round and scowling at him! There were no invigilators, but the physics teacher looking after the exam told him off! Yesterday I had my P5 and P6 exams, so easy. Finished each one in about 40mins, and spent ages looking around. Bloody invigilators tho, I had my hand up for paper for about 5 mins till one turned round and looked at me. I was thinking 'Arent you meant to be watching us to make sure we dont cheat? At least put some effort into the minor sum you're going to receive for standing around like a wench for 3 hours!'. :D
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My Computing exam was just one large note to the marker.
Mainly saying sorry for how crap my paper was but I wasn't stupid, I had just been getting drunk in my time off because I got all my marks the year before.
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Try and make the person next to you laugh, evil but i had it done to me, i nearly got thrown out.
Fri 10/06/05 at 16:28
Regular
"bot"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

My friends do that. I've never had the balls to do it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.