GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fun things to do in an exam"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/06/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
1) the exam itself.
2) watch for invigilator games (like invigilator chicken)

so that'll be it then, who else be doin exams here?
Fri 17/06/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Yes.
Fri 17/06/05 at 14:57
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
In the middle of an exam?
Fri 17/06/05 at 10:48
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
in some kind of clever ploy...

that "penis" story is funny

we had something like that, except the invig. dint laugh, he just said "prove it"
Thu 16/06/05 at 15:16
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Sometimes something in an exam happens, but everyone waits until the end before they burst out laughing.

Like my friend Matt, who had to go to the loo in the middle of today's chemistry exam. An invigulator had to follow him... wait outside... just to make sure he wasn't cheating. He could have put the notes in the toilet though.
Thu 16/06/05 at 11:26
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I burst out laughing in my Science exam about two weeks ago, we have these little cards laid out on the table so you know you are sitting in the right place. Sometimes they have a picture which was taken 5 years ago. For this exam mine didn’t, so I drew a portrait stick man of my self with a huge penis, with the quote “to scale” next to it. I turned the card around and wrote “Turn over if you dare!!!!!” on the back and placed it on the corner of my table. Whilst I was about half way through, one of the invigilators turned it round and I heard a small chuckle from him. I was drinking at the time and a spray of mango water wet my paper. I was trying so hard not to laugh for the rest of the exam.
Now ever time I see him in an exam I just laugh.
Thu 16/06/05 at 03:24
Regular
I had general studies exams today.

I drew a picture of Trogdor and explained how he could be used in law enforcement.
Wed 15/06/05 at 23:02
Regular
A lot of people do now for some reason.

Weird, given that most universities think of it as worthless.
Wed 15/06/05 at 18:53
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Makes sense.

Damn, I have to do that next year.
Wed 15/06/05 at 14:35
Regular
Rai wrote:
> Can anyone explain what you do in general studies? I'm curious.

I have to take it for A Level, and it involves roughly GCSE-level maths and science, and some comprehension and more creative writing on subjects like the arts, politics, ethics... etc.

General waste of time really.
Wed 15/06/05 at 14:26
Regular
"bot"
You 'study' 'general' things.
I don't actually know - my school doesn't do it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.