GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"According to my brother"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/10/04 at 22:07
Regular
Who spent his lunch break playing it (works in Game), Halo 2 is excellent.

It still doesn't do anything new or special, it's just a very well made FPS, and the level design is no longer sh|t.

The guns feel better and the sequence of knocking someone off a Ghost and stealing it is excellent, although I can't help but feel that when you're seeing the same animation for the 100th time you probably won't care anymore.

Most people know my main problems with the first were level design and the crappy enemies, apparently at least one of these has been sorted out so fingers crossed for the other one.
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Double Cyclones..........the mashing Reaper....... RCP-120.

Most of the guns in PD were class.

Especially the Super Dragon and the Laptop Gun. And the tranquilizer. And the N-Bomb. You could have some seriosuly spun-out multiplayer matches with those two.
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:54
Regular
The Laptop Gun was sheer genius.

And who can forget Elvis, bless his soul :)

Rare, you can try all you want with PD Zero, but you'll never topple the original.

Fact.
Sun 31/10/04 at 00:46
Regular
eye'Aoe wrote:

> With two different guns?
>
> Ha!
>
> You so just got pwned.

It's really not that different though, hardly the amazing feature that Bungie would have us believe.

Anyway I did in Hitman : Codename 47 which is even older.
Sun 31/10/04 at 11:41
Regular
"For One Night Only"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Do the tedious flood return in the sequel?
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:57
Regular
The Hibernator wrote:
> The Hibernator wrote:
> Do the tedious flood return in the sequel?

Yup.
Sun 31/10/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
The flood are a great asset to the game.
Sun 31/10/04 at 15:18
Regular
Was playing Halo yesterday, and the Library was so boring, exactly the same thing on each level. (I mean floor Level)
Sun 31/10/04 at 15:22
The levels on Halo are just boring after you have played them once. Let alone doing them on every difficulty level. Lets hope Halo 2 has some more replay value for one player/co-op mode
Sun 31/10/04 at 15:34
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Can't remember the name of the level but the one where you land on the beaches can last a while on co-op. Only using melee on the Hunters on legendary is great fun but, yes, it will get tedious eventually.
Sun 31/10/04 at 15:36
The silent cartographer?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.