GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"According to my brother"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/10/04 at 22:07
Regular
Who spent his lunch break playing it (works in Game), Halo 2 is excellent.

It still doesn't do anything new or special, it's just a very well made FPS, and the level design is no longer sh|t.

The guns feel better and the sequence of knocking someone off a Ghost and stealing it is excellent, although I can't help but feel that when you're seeing the same animation for the 100th time you probably won't care anymore.

Most people know my main problems with the first were level design and the crappy enemies, apparently at least one of these has been sorted out so fingers crossed for the other one.
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:35
Regular
""
This is just from watching demos now, but the enemy AI seems to have increased significantly.
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:31
Regular
"boom boom click"
get out a shotgun and give em hell!
Tue 02/11/04 at 20:26
Regular
"BOSE"
gamesfreak wrote:
> The flood were just irritating.
>
> Nice storyline and everything, but not well implemented into
> gameplay, all you had to do was hold down fire and turn around in
> circles until you shot all of them.

That's so american! Fire loads of bullets and hope you hit something :-D

:-P
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:33
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
i still say this is BS
Tue 02/11/04 at 16:13
Regular
pft

I just stood against the wall and let them jump at me, then did a melee attack.
Tue 02/11/04 at 15:37
Regular
The flood were just irritating.

Nice storyline and everything, but not well implemented into gameplay, all you had to do was hold down fire and turn around in circles until you shot all of them.
Mon 01/11/04 at 23:50
Regular
I suggest you finish primary school before you make any more comments.
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:15
Regular
"Bah"
According to my sister the world is made of play doe nd santa exists. Everyone believe me? no i hear you cry? More beliveable than aSHOP having a copy of Halo 2, everyone knows only the offical mag is going to recieve a copy before hand. Whitestripe my @rse more like brown stripe!
Mon 01/11/04 at 00:56
Regular
"BOSE"
They normally have every game (well popular ones anyway) on the shelf saying like "coming soon/pre-order" bout 7 days before release. it's cruel! i want to touch it!!!
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:14
Regular
They're called review copies, f**kwits.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.